Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

"Blogging Vows"

Hi & Welcome all the beauties....

Today's post is "Blogging vows" and I am very excited about it because it's my 3rd post. I was desperate to post my first review then i thought it would be better if I first share with you girl's my blogging agenda so before starting the review's and other work I must make some promises and vows with my all lovely reader's so here we go...

1. I won't be a "copy cat" every word and idea on this blog would be mine i won't copy others let me clear inspiration and copy too. Inspiration is getting an idea of something and make it your own new and improve kind of a thing but copy is copy that's it...

2. "Every single word"  would be based on my personal experience and i am responsible for it but in my review's please keep that in mind everybody has different skin type , tone and color......

3. "I won't lie" .... if i don't like anything weather its 100 rupees or its 100 dollars my opinion would be honest...

4.  My "behavior"  would be very supportive, nice and kind with you girlies if you need any suggestions just ask and i definitely help you all its only you who makes us....

5. I am not a "God gifted" blogger if you find any mistakes in my work and any suggestions do let me know i would highly appreciate that ....

6. Please girls "no" bad wording, no rude behavior  and no bad comments please regarding anyone please.....

7. If i would do a sponsored review i definitely mentioned it....

8. If you are a company,store,page want me to review your store or sponsor a giveaway  i would  happily accept that and even if you want to announce any giveaway or news i would love to do it....

It was such a lengthy post if you have read it, hats off to all of you and bearing that long.
Thanks and don't forget to comment please... :)

see you all again take care and stay glamorous with the guilt....!!!!!!!!!  .

Comments

  1. wow... I have also done only two posts on my blog... thinking to write a third one... btw love this post!!!

    Love XoxoX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment