Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

L'OREAL Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream

Hello and welcome all my lovely readers .....!!!

Today i am going to review "L'OREAL Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream" instant flawless perfecter.



   
What product says:
 
Nude Magique Blur Cream a unique light weight texture that instantly fuses with skin to blur imperfections away from a flawless look
. Pores appears visibly less
. Even out skin surface 
. Silky smooth touch
. Translucent coverage
Can be use alone and under makeup




My Experience 

So let's take a closer look to find out did it fulfill what it claims in my opinion......

Starting with the packaging it comes in a very lightweight plastic tube in a beautiful shade of purple combo of lilac and orchid love the color and the lid is also plastic shinny orchid color. when i opened it, it has a very nice tube top it reminds me my UD eyeshadow primer portion tube really..... It doesn't have a strong smell but it has a slightly fragrance that was gone after i applied on my skin. When i squeeze the tube first air comes off a lot i thought is there any product inside? And then finally it was out,  it has a light orange kind of a shade and a little sheer in it but i was totally flattered  when i swatched it on my hand  it was transparent. In these pics you can see a closer look....



 for a very long time i have been looking for a product that can  hide my imperfections and still give me no makeup kind of look...sometimes you don't want that look while going on shopping, outing, to a park at least not me this product is what i have been looking for....




 I got mine in light to medium skin tone color, more colors were available too. When i applied it on my face it instantly make my skin smooth and silky like a baby i love that feeling it is really lightweight feels nothing on your face, the sheer inside of it turns into a glow i love what it done to my skin. It makes my pores appear less. However it doesn't give me full coverage i have acne marks and dark circles so it doesn't make them disappear after all it's a blur cream not a magic cream lol.  It is stand able, easy to put anywhere, it is great for traveling too. Only a little amount is enough. It stay more than 5 hours.


Here are some pictures while and after blending on my hand..... 






I wear it as a BB cream too, with a little concealer and it really smooth out everything. I also used it as a primer it doesn't go too much with foundation it gives me a very decent nice no makeup look even i have oily skin.
 The only thing is it's pricey and difficult to get the product out of the tube but to get the feeling after it gives to my skin i would definitely buy it again.

  
In one tube you get 12M , 25 ml e
Skin tone : For every skin tone, tried on both oily and dry skin
Price is 1700/-Rs
Availability at   Just for girls 1700/-Rs 
and a Facebook page    Cosmetica.pk 1650/-Rs






Let's take a quick round up.....

 I DO LOVE

 
1.  Packaging colors  
2. Lightweight formula
3. Can be use as BB cream or Primer
4. Sheer glow 
5. Smooth silky finish
6. Transparent coverage
7. Travel friendly
8. Long wear
9. Minimize pore

  I DON'T LIKE

1. Its expensive
2. Doesn't give full coverage 

Over all its a great product but because of some don't s and con's  i am giving it 4.5 don't forget it's a A+ product ........


 That's it for today girls have any of you tried this?  Don't forget to comment because i love reading your comments  and stay glamorous without any guilt........




Comments

  1. For the price it looks like a nice product. Thanks for sharing ur thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks huda it is really a good product something new......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, this sounds lovely! I am a fan of sheer coverage so this sounds right up my alley. Thanks for the review!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. you must give it a try its amazing I am loving it for every day use....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a nice product for the price! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes ayesha it is really.....
    thanks for stopping by.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot about this blur cream. I will buy it. Good review

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review. Looks like good for summer .
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there!
    Nice review! x :)
    - http://impatientperson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes chaste and beautiful it is a great product I think its all rounder medium coverage bb cream pore minimizer primer .....

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks shumail khan and farah zaqi glad you like the review and thanks for stopping by.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment