Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Mini Haul

Hello,
lovely readers, today i am sharing with you all my new tiny haul so let's start the first look of my haul...


This is not a huge haul but i love it. I have order it from cosmetica.pk online store, its a new page but they are professionals i must say. It was a very valuable kind of a deal, it has 1 pair of pointy shoes,  lip coat , a bangle set .




 Deal price was Rs 2450/- and  was COD so no headaches at all.Let's start with the packaging. My package was come's  in a box, everything packed nicely secured in bubble sheet.It was come a contact card and a lovely note but the most heart melting part was chocolate that came along (who doesn't like chocolates hum mm,,,,).

cosmetica.pk

Its a new page but very professional,they have replied every single answer to my quarries. The owner is such a sweetheart, even when i received my parcel on Thursday (couldn't inform her because of  my house shifting) she ask me and confirms that i received my parcel or not.

Okay, so lets come to the products first look....

1. Pointy Heels
It has a beautiful nude pink shade that can be wearable with any light color.Its a pointy shape i am in love with these pointy shoes and it has about 2 inches heel and its really comfortable.



2. Lipcote
This product is the main crush which makes me buy this deal really. It is a lipcote basically a lipstick sealer which protect your lipsticks and make it long wearable. I am a lady who cannot resist to lick her lipstick (ahhhhawww). It was a must have for me, soon I'll review it  for you all.



3. Bangle set 
Well it is a 8 pieces bangle set in nice nude pink and gold that actually matches the heels and they are quite heavy in weight i mean the quality is not cheap at all.


And this stuff comes along with my order,Thank you 

 


 My shopping experience with cosmetica.pk was great and i would recommend this page to other people as well. They have branded and local both stuff at very reasonable prices, all of you must give it a visit.

That's it lovelies, Don't forget to comment and stay glamorous with out the guilt....
   

Comments

  1. Nice Choice!

    Love XoxoX
    walkinvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!!! dear its not huge but everything is in budget
    and thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picks sweetie <3

    www.sorathmajid1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the mini haul .. thanks for sharing dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely haul. Love your beige colour heels. Do share your look, when you wore them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment