Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

"Empties Review"

Hello!!! Sweeties

Welcome to my blog, i hope you all doing great. Is just me or you girls are also feeling that this year is going so fast it's already end of April.....Do let me know your thoughts in comment's. Moving on, today's post "Empties Review" is a indeepth review,  it's nearly impossible to find all con's in just one try. Keep on using things on daily bases help you find more good's and bad's of it or help you decide to buy it again or not.....So let's start it.





Dove Conditioner Deep Nourishment Oil Care;
It comes in a plastic stand able bottle upside down reverse idea...like similar to other conditioner's with flip flop lid.... color of it amazing gold and white, packaging color make me buy this one... it feels good to have it on your shelf  hahaha.....because of the star shape hole in the lid the formula comes out in a prettiest way ever...even the (formula) conditioner also comes out in two different colors white and gold oh boy it's so pretty. It smells decent i think all Dove products have similar decent smell they say it's a deep conditioner after using it my hair's feel soooo smooth i love it,,,
Thumps up;  2 thumps up 
Repurchase;  Definitely yes


I was looking for it but couldn't find in super market so i bought this silky straight conditioner but i will repurchase it




Dove Shampoo Intense Repair Keratin Actives;
I've been obsess with dove lately..... buying a lot products from Dove,, This shampoo comes in a tippical same white packaging like other dove shampoo came with a touch of  blue,,It has a decent smell, has white shimmering color and make a lot of lather ...over all it's a good shampoo but it doesn't do anything special for my hair's  i mean it just clean my hairs nothing special...
Thumps up;  1 thumps up 
Repurchase; Nay


I replace it with Dove split end rescue shampoo ...



Dove Intensive Nourishment Hand Care Cream;
The packaging is reverse idea flip flop lid at bottom , has white color with a touch of mehroon ..it say's has oil to give extra care but am sorry to say it's nothing like special...in spring hands are not much dry so it is working fine for me but in winter's it fails to deliver what is say's the smell was not good but not bad also ....
Thumps up;  1 thumps up 
Repurchase;   Yes


I couldn't find the deep oil care but i purchased this similar one



Dove Shower Gel Go Fresh;
The shower gel comes in a big size bottle in less you get more ..... i like it's lemongrass and grapefruit scent it was good and really refreshing, i like the thick consistency of it and it's off white color with shimmering yellow particles and grated lemon,, in pictures you can clearly see it , it smell so good like lime and fruity mixture i love it a small amount is enough.....
Thumps up;  2 thumps up 
Repurchase;  Definitely yes



Johnson's & Jhonson's top to toe wash;
Actually it's for babies but i like to use it sometimes in shower, in my weekly hand and foot cleaning routine and sometimes just to wash my hands it smells so good it comes in a transparent bottle and also has transparent color it pea size amount makes a lot of leather i love it...
Thumps up;  2 thumps up 
Repurchase;  Definitely yes


I already have one backUp ....



 That's it girls do let me know if you like the idea of moving pic's???....  Have you tried these Dove products?
don't forget to comment......and follow me on Facebook , Tweeter and via GFC ....
Stay glamorous without any guilt

Glamorous without Guilt
Glamorous without Guilt

Comments

  1. Nice post Dear....also tell about performance of each product along with price. How is Dove Conditioner Deep Nourishment Oil Care ???
    http://fashionblitzpakistan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes this year is passing rapidly. It is hard to believe that 4 months of new year have passed away.... :)

    http://fashionblitzpakistan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks dear ...I'll keep that next time.......oh it is the best product of dove I love it it actually performed what it said my hairs fell less frizzy after even three days of shower and makes smooth and manageable hairs if your hairs are not oily in summer it is your best buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definately try this because my hairs are dry .....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am planing to buy Dove Oil Care conditioner next month. :) xx

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure momina...go a head, I bet you love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are a Dove lover :) i am great fan of Johnson's products scent.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dove. Their products make hair so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  9. not a dove lover but been obsess with dove products......but they they have a great range.......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup I was thinking while reading it that you are obsessed with dove. I love dove soaps. Used dove shampoo many years back but it was just OK for me. But dove soap is a must for me, although they have changed its formula or don't know what, its not as creamy as it was few years back. But still it is good.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for you kind comments shumail.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. woww tthia is such a detailed helpful post .. thank you for sharing dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment