Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

"'Daraz.pk Haul!!"

HEY..beautiful s ....Hope you all doing great,



Today's post is a haul from Daraz.pk and first impression. The most fun loving post is a haul post really...
Makeup Revolution London is one of the biggest selling brand in Pakistan ... It's prices are very affordable and quality is superb....so let's start








I have ordered (Makeup Revolution London) Redemption Iconic 3 eyeshadow palette , I Heart Blushing Heart Baked blush in peachy keen , Lip Lacquer Salvation in 2 different shades , Lipstick in shade Bliss and Essence Lip Liner in shade Nude....so keep on reading how they impresses me in their first impression

1. Makeup Revolution London Redemption palette Iconic 3;
It is a fact that you cannot tell the exact shade, size  and quality of any product when shopping online, but Thank God The size of this palette is way bigger then i thought...This palette has 12 shades mix and match of shimmery and matte . The packaging is also great with high quality plastic, it comes with a double sided brush when i swatched them few of them become my favorites at once but i have issue with some shades too I'll mention it in my detailed review....it cost me Rs.950







Impression; yes it impress me 1 Thumps up for it

2.Blushing Hearts Triple Baked Blusher Peachy Keen Heart;
I have only theses 3 words for it I LOVE IT it's packaging ,color scheme , concept of blending 3 color's, nice smell of it, pigmentation i think you guy's have known how much i like it when i ordered it i thought it would be more like peachy pinkish and goldish mixture of 3 colors but it is more like in golden side but this one is wearable....it cost me Rs.850







Impression; yes it impresses me  2 Thumps up for this

.3 Makeup Revolution London Salvation Velvet Lacquer;
they are called the dupe of Anastasia Beverley Hills Liquid lipsticks... they look very nice and pigmented....this peach color is so much in these day's,,, as well this shocking pink one, i got two shades peach one WHAT I BELIEVE and shocking pink one is YOU TOOK MY LOVE thy cost me Rs.550 each




 
Impression; yes it impresses me  2 Thumps up for this

4.Makeup Revolution Lipstick: Bliss;
It is a wonderful peachy shade i always like cool toned color's they are natural looking ,easily wearable...It's buttery creamy taste tempted me to eat it, It has a good color in one swipe you get your desire color... what could you want more from it. It cost me Rs. 225


Impression; yes it impresses me  1 Thumps up for this

5.Essence lip liner pencil: Nude;
I am crazy for nudes and soft color's... i love to collect them , am always in the hunt for the right shade for me ....it  is a nice shade you can apply this alone or under any nude color for more intense look. It cost me Rs.190



 
Impression; yes it impresses me  1 Thumps up for this

Experience with Daraz.pk;

My experience was very smooth with  Daraz.pk
i got my thing's in 4/5 day's in one parcel i receive my Makeup Revolution Product's and in 2nd parcel i received on 6th day and there was my Essence pencil ...
I have ordered Makeup revolution's blushes too but i don't receive them after informing them i came to know that it was out of stock or else no problem... i love to shop again from them...

that's it girl's do you ever order anything from  l from Daraz.pk ?
Girl's please follow me on me GFC.  and  Facebook.and my twitter Tweeter  and don't forget to be
 Glamorous without any Guilt

Comments

  1. I have been a daraz customer since its launch and kind of addicted to online shopping.You have got a very nice haul MA.the blush looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is ....yes there customer service is good....thanks Maya Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice products! Love the lacquers :)

    doseofglamour1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes they are amazing....
    thanks for stopping by , hope to see you again ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a brilliant haul! I have read great reviews on Blushing Heart, hope to see your further reviews on these.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes these blushes are love.....
    I 'll review each of them soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did nice haul, this palette have some amazing shades.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice haul. That blush is so cute.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post my new post at http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! I always hear wonderful things on Makeup Revolution products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul!
    Please check out my blog too
    jtingsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul!
    Please check out my blog too
    jtingsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a mouth watering haul .. You took my love is my most fav pink lipstick these days .. thank for the yummy post ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  14. OHH! to have got some amazing stuff. Love the blush.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh great to know, but is it original or fake products, because we should be aware about fake and genuine particularly in skin products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment