Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

New Jewelry Haul

Hi, everyone hope you all doing great and Eid is almost here so i hope all of you had finished your Eid shopping. Well I have bought two Suit's....Yes Yes I will share my dresses pics with you, but i am still not convinced with my shopping and wanted to buy a new kurta too concerning if Eid day would be sunny or something..... so moving on Have you finished your Eid Shopping yet and are you girl's satisfied? Today's post is a Haul post...This is what i bought in jewelry





1. Turquoise bracelet;
As soon as i saw it, i knew i want it so i quickly give it to the lady helper  that was standing near to me in a local store. It was priced for Rs550/- The body is silver metal and stones are turquoise  with some gold color design on them. I love it and the color is so beautiful.


2.Multi Color Bracelet;
Actually i haven't bought it, this one my hubby brought it for me along some other stuff so i thought to share this one with you as well after all we are talking about this months purchase. This one is plastic base bracelet but a good quality the finish is good, i love the multi colored motive can be easily wear with any dress.


3. Ring;
This ring is one of my favorite ring because of it's rust color you can wear it while working in water. I brought it with my turquoise bracelet, price was Rs250/-


4. Turquoise Round Earings;
Well this was also from the same store after buying bracelet and ring i thought i should go with the earings now. They cost me Rs550/-


5. Golden Ball Bracelet;
This one is so cute that i have to buy it. Color is so catchy and i don't own anything lie that and this bracelet cost me Rs 200/-


so that's it girl's hope you are participating in my on going giveaway if not then go a head Here. 
Stay  happy stay galmorous without any guilt

Comments

  1. I hope you like this post...Their prices are so reasonable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed you on GFC, please follow back <3

    Greetings <3
    www.rabeasbeautytipps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty jewelries.
    You have a lovely blog and yes, I would like to follow each other. Just followed you. Now it's your turn
    xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure dear , Thanks for following I'll follow back. Hope to stay connected

      Delete
  4. You got some amazing stuff to wear this summer. Love the multi colored and golden ball bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty jewelry, loved your picks :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bracelet <3 Enjoy the haul

    http://salehamakeupdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty jewelry esp the turquoise bracelet..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty jewellery loving em all but the ball bracelet is so cute i want it to. Am a ball jewellery lover though :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. The turquoise round earing is soo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice jewellery. Love the bracelets <3 Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally Loving the pretty haul <3
    xx
    Maliha Rao / Red Alice Rao

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I love that turquoise bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Nice haul. I liked both bracelets. Multi colored bracelet really does not seem to be of plastic material. Have a happy Eid shopping. :)

    Check out My Little Makeup Haul for Eid.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment