Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Late Eid Ul Azha Post

Hello! Welcome, Hajj Mubarak and Eid Mubarak to all of my friends and readers...
Last Eid I wasn't able to post anything regarding Eid so I was so desperate to write something about this  Eid Ul Azha.

This Eid is all about Bakra's & Bail and I wanted to share with you how did I celebrate my Bakra Eid.....
We Brought our Beautiful Bail to home before a day from Eid because of the wrestling between bakra and bail, half voted for bakra and half for bail and the winner was of course beeehra(Bail) so we decided to bring Bail and my In-laws brought a Bakra so everyone happy.

Eid Ul Azha Post


Whole chand raat while we where preparing  our clothes and applying Henna even while we were sleep He reminds us his presence by the noise of mehhhhh mehhhhh. And my husband was keep checking him again and again saying this...
maybe he want water...
maybe he is hungry...
or else he want lights on ....
And I don't know excatly when I fall sleep because of tiredness
When I woke up there was some time in Eid Namaz and I went to make breakfast and Sawainyaan for Daarood and prepare our clothes.
We greet after with each other Eid Namaz and to kids and family and straight to the breakfast table after finishing we need a kaasayi to Zebah our Bail and Bakra,  it was manage easily.  I and kids changed and wear Eid Clothes
And Then do nothing except some chitchat with girl's.
This is what I wear

1st day

1st Day

This pink dress is beautiful I love pink no doubt, with this I wear these flower earings studs and this perfect match bangles some rings and silver sandals...
Around  4-5 O'clock it was fully done and we started to sending to our neighbors, Relatives and then cooking and it's a long job well overall it's a busy day and for a mother it get's more busier then anyone can imagine.
On Next Day I wear this Kurti style short shirt with pants off white with a little grey and green very soft colours with these bangles set and offwhite earings and rings and heels.

2nd Day

2nd Day


So that's it girls I enjoy a lot on my Eid Day ...Hope you all had a busy and enjoying Eid day Don't forget to tell in commands what you brought home Bakra or Bail?  

Comments

  1. Great post! Nice to see you enjoyed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your Eid, though it turns out to be too tiring. Nice post:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both outfits are beautiful. Eid ul Azha is always tiring and busy day.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eid always brings happiness. Your both dresses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing pictures.. The white dress is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. good post
    dear, I follow you №52
    Please follow back
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am a bit late on reading your eid post your dress is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. These clothes looks amazing! And yeah, I would like to follow each other :)
    Kisses
    AisteSaint Blog || Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment