Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Reforma.PK Haul

Hi Girl's and welcome to my Blog...
Hope you all had a lovely day, I purchased some stuff from Reforma.pk a few day's back and thought to share my experience with you all. I have order some more thing's but I already used them in a wedding so not sharing them....
Reforma.PK Haul
My Shopping:
I have shopped for a wedding of my Brother-In-Law and all my shopping was done ... but we girl's can't get enough last minute shopping is a must, Many pages doesn't have a lot thing In-stock and most importantly Cash On Delivery was not available at many pages, Luckily I found everything I was looking for at Reforma.pk. After I place my order 3rd day Morning I receive My package...It was fully rapped in bubble packaging. Here's what I got.
1- DUO Eyelash adhesive clear;
 DUO adhesive is the best for applying false eyelashes....it's clear formula make it more perfect and easy to use.

Reforma.PK Haul



2- Makeup Revolution London Pro Eyebrow Brush E104;
I love these brushes they are super soft and reasonable prices...I have tried MUA brushes and no doubt they are good quality in affordable prices and I am feeling same about these brushes too....
Reforma.PK Haul

3- Makeup Revolution London Pro Eyeshadow Blending Brush E103;
It's first impression is really great super soft easy to handle not to big not to small... Will be sharing it's proper review soon.

Reforma.PK Haul

4- NYX Wonder Pencil (Light);
This multi tasking product is a must have .....I agree it's a wonder product I've tried it for eye pencil perfect nude effect .... soon sharing it's review\

Reforma.PK Haul

Experience with Reforma.pk
My experience with was totally smooth the lady is so sweet she answer my all quarries patiently....All products are authentic and orignal soon shopping again with Reforma.pk

Most importantly....
All my view's and review are 100% Genuine It is a segment on my blog where I review some Pages and share with you my Personal experience like I have share Daraz.PK and Cosmetica.pk Experience.... I am not paid or get sponsored for this post. Soon sharing with you another Page or store Review so stay tuned and be happy & Glamorous.
 Have you shopped from Reforma.pk, what was your experience?


Comments

  1. Looks lovely) I would liek to try pencil from NYX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your haul. All the products look amazing. keep working dear. Wish you success !


    Kanwalikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. Waiting for your review on nyx wonder pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely haul, I am in love with duo lash adhesive, looking forward to the wonder pencil review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would live to hear more about duo...
    I had an amazing experience with reforma .pk too
    Best of luck
    Aamal
    Makeovercraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o that is great ...Thanks for sharing your experience dear

      Delete
  6. Hello from Spain: fabulous beauty products. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some good things. Nice haul:)

    http://themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment