Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

The Versatile Blogger

Hello Sweeties.... Hope you are doing great today I wanted to share with you all that my Blog is Nominated for another Blog Award but this time it's "The Versatile Blogger Award" by the beautiful Fellow Blogger Isma Munir of Walk In Vogue 
 Thank you so much dear for nominating and considering me n my Blog for this Award...Do visit Her Blog girl's and participate in her on going giveaway.

The Versatile Blogger


 Rules:
This Award post have some following Rules:
  • Thanks to the blogger who nominated you.
  • List 7 random and interesting facts about yourself.
  • Nominate creative and beautiful bloggers.
My 7 Random Fact's;

 It is the most hardest job in the World to find your real Facts honestly.

1- I love pizza  .... I can eat it everyday it's my favorite,  I can never say No to it.

2- I don't have a best friend. In school time I have one but She moves to another city and I never heard again from Her....Since then my Sisters are my good friend I share everything with them they are the sweetest thing in my life.

 3- I am a shy person I don't open up in front of people I took a lot of time to trust others and share my feelings .

4- I can't lie if I don't like anything ...I mean it anything I just can't do it ....not to break others heart I can just say it's ok

5- Double standard, fake and those kind of people who take advantage of others irritates me a lot ....I always try to stay away from these typo

6- I love Horror, Scary and suspense Movies... always in the hunt of new horror release

7- I love to learn...I am always open to learn anything new....I think people can learn anything they want they just need to be determine in it .

Hope you enjoy my post and thanks a lot for being here on my Blog 

Further Nominees: 
Sherry Khattak of From other side of mirror
Kanwal Ikram of  Kanwal Ikram's Blog
Huda Naveed of The Lipstickholic

Comments

Post a Comment