Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Experience with BeautyBar.PK

Hi Everyone ....
Welcome to my Blog dear all...Today I am sharing with you My Experience with Online cosmetics store BeautyBar.PK like every month I share with you some new online store or Facebook page... a few month back Beauty Bar is created but it's amazing service it got bigger in no time....

What I got;
The biggest concern whenever we shop online is that "They sell authentic Cosmetic's?" Yes Before buying from any Page or store please read Their reviews & people recommendations so moving on after discussing with them and full research I shop from them. I ordered Real Techniques Miracle Sponge, Essence Cinderella Highlighter & Essence Silky Touch Blush

Experience with BeautyBar.PK



My Experience;
My package arrived in 3 day's mode of payment was Cash On Delivery I always prefer COD because other options are a headache for me My package was In a box fully wrapped in bubble packaging with my total slip I find everything in good condition Yes I was very happy to find good quality products.



My Verification;
I highly Recommend to shop from Beauty bar My experience was very smooth they respond to my quarries very careful I used my things and now it's about a Month I can surely say that my stuff is original and they sell authentic cosmetics.

Would I shop Again?   YES OF COURSE!
You can checkout their Website here BeautyBar.PK

That's would be enough for Today Girl's see you soon and stay alert because Giveaway is coming your way....


Comments

  1. Essence has some lovely items for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I love essence :)

    I follow you, and you follow back thanks :)

    Discoveringglam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing post dear!)) Follow you on G+ and GFC) Have a nice day!

    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting beauty products.We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice products you got. WOuld love to see the review of this sponge.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff you got there! Awaiting reviews! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beauty bar have very fast delivery and nice service. Nice haul.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes the service is great and I love their products too

      Delete
  8. following you , nice products
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2016/02/the-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Essence!

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely products.waiting for the review of sponge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment