Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Liz Belford Eyeshadow (618 Sea Mist)

Hey Girls.... Today on Blog is Liz Belford Cosmetic's eyeshadow"" so scroll down for my thoughts on it.
 
Liz Belford Eyeshadow (618 Sea Mist) Review

Intro; Liz Belford Based in Canada & Established by Carolyn Schneider, a business woman and licensed esthetician.  You can check out their Website  for more products and details Liz Belford 
This eyeshadow pot is 2g/0.06 US OZ and it is a good quantity.

My Experience;
This eyeshadow comes to me in a very short time period about a week. Comes in a postal packaging, carefully wrapped in a bubble sheet to avoid any short of damage. I've been using it more than 2 month's and find it really great to share with y'all.

Liz Belford Eyeshadow (618 Sea Mist) Review
Liz Belford eyeshadows come in a pot packaging that is really sturdy The Black plastic pot open and close with a screw tight motion, at top you can see through the lid where the Name of company Mentioned and also what color of eye shadow it is. At bottom the number and name of the eyeshadow is mentioned so even you lost it's box you remember it.

Liz Belford Eyeshadow (618 Sea Mist) Review


 It is a pressed eyeshadow I didn't find any fall out in pan or on my lid either. It is scentless very pigmented bit It took more than one swatch to bring the original color I actually love this color a lot of eyelook's can be done with it. It stayed a very good time on my lids and I am happy with it.

Liz Belford Eyeshadow (618 Sea Mist) Review

 Here in the swatches you can see with and without any primer difference.
Liz Belford Eyeshadow (618 Sea Mist) Swatches
  Price; 16$
Availabilty; Liz Belford
Skin Type; For Every Skin Type, It Doesn't irritate my Sensitive skin at all
 
Lets's take a quick roundup of Pros & Cons

"I Like it"
1- Secure & Sturdy Packaging
2- Travel Friendly
3- Pigmnted
4- Non Scented
5- No fall out
6- Stay upto 4-5 Hours
7- Great Quantity

"I Don't Like"
1- Pack it up again and again for Intense look
2- Bit Pricey
3- Not Available in Pakistan

Over all my rating is 5 out of 3.8
that's it Girl's hope you had enjoyed today's post Have you entered in my First International Giveaway if not then here s the link entered to win these yummy Product's
 First Blogversary International Giveaway
please leave your comments I love to read them and feel free to leave your links so I can follow you back.



Comments

  1. Wow, very sweet! I enjoy it's design!

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.A very light and cute shade.packaging is also cute but a little bit pricey :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shade looks beautiful. Cool for summer looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shade! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. With a primer, it definitely looks prettier. Great pictures. :)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review and I liked the eye shadow shade. :)
    Would you like to follow eac other? If yes follow me and leave a comment and I will follow you back immediately.
    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post the shade is so pretty but bit pricey
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photography. They shade is so beautiful but seems a bit pricey.

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment