Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Empties Review

Hello beauties....
Hope you all well today I am sharing with y'all "Empties Review" so without losing more time let's start it.
Empties Review(Glamorous without the Guilt)

1- Lancome Hypnose Mascara (Black)
Lancome Hypnose Mascara (Black)

No doubt Best product by Lancome ever.... it's worth of hype YES...it is beautiful... slim firm and effective wand formula is subtle not too liquidy not too thick what it actually does is lengthen your eyelashes in a beautiful way and add a lil volume but good thing is it's hold on your eyelashes curl only con is it's expensive but it is something you might want to try it
Tips *for best results use it with eyelashes curler
 Thumbs ; 2 Thumbs up
Repurchase ; Of Course
Best For ; Lengthening & Little Volume




2- NYC Smooth Liquid Foundation
 
NYC Smooth Liquid Foundation


I never try anything from this company before but I actually like it. I have oily skin that goes only Normal in intense Winter so I let my Sister (Dry Skin) to try this one it gives light to medium coverage looks natural and stay for 2-3 hours in Summer but in Winter I let  it on my Skin. My skin is very sensitive (Oily & Acne) so best thing it didn't irritate my skin or any breakouts con is it don't last on my skin more than 2 hours If you want to have a natural look go for it it's not expensive at all it's 750 something...
Thumbs ; 1 Thumbs up
Repurchase ; Probaly No 
Best For ; Dry - Normal skin

3- L'Oreal Paris Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo
L'Oreal Paris Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo
 I love their Products Their BB Cream Maque Blur and Suffle I am crazy for them, so thought why not go for their hair care side,  the bottle was so tempting the girly Pink glossy color so I fall for it and start using after 1st wash it's not worth it at all and finally after 2nd try I stop using it I give this to my Sister She didn't like it either it even can't wash my hairs properly leave it greasy and dry
Thumbs ; 2 Thumbs down
Repurchase ;  No Never Ever
Best For ; Not for anyone


4- Harbi Fair Beauty Mask (Normal Skin)
Harbi Fair Beauty Mask (Normal Skin)
It is same like Mud mask or Multani mud we use. 65/-PKR you get 5 packs it is available for different skin types I have use their Oily skin mask but they totally dry out my skin so I use Normal Skin. It works good Improve my color & help to reduce my excess oil I just don't like it taste when I wash my face it comes on my Lips and make them so bad ...ahhhgggg

Thumbs ; 1 Thumbs up
Repurchase ; Yes I am using them
Best For ; Oily - Normal skin

5- Beauty Secret Finger Wax (Halawa Wax)
Beauty Secret Finger Wax (Halawa Wax)
It is too much messy to use Oh God it's a Mess  it is used double as compare to the other wax I don't like it seriously it only give good result that's it but I would love to stuck to my old ones
Thumbs ; No Thumbs up
Repurchase ;  No 
Best For ; Every skin type 


That's it for Today Girl's hope you enjoy reading my post Have you tried any of these products? If Yes then leave your experience in the comments till next time stay HAPPY and Glamorous without any Guilt

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. YES I love them too but this shampoo is not one of my fav....

      Delete
  2. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I need to try that NYC foundation. Sounds good. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting empties post dear, the mascara is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great informative post dear
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Lancome mascara sounds great, too bad for L'Oreal shampoo and finger wax.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard many great reviews about L'Oreal Shampoos. Too bad it didn't work for you.

    FANAA'S BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love l'oreal products particularly their hair products. L'oreal suits me a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment