Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Birthday Haul Part-1


Another pending post ..... Yeah if you girl's follow me then you might know I raved about these gorgeous Beauty UK Lips Matter and Peel Off Lip Tattoo's in My Monthly Favorites and YES!!! I finally got them read what I got in My Birthday Haul Part-1 stay with me and enjoy
Beauty UK Lips Matter, Lip Tattoos & Essence pen Eyeliner Haul

Things I got;
1- Beauty UK Lips Matter (Shade:2 Radical Red)
2- Beauty UK Lips Matter (Shade:3 Curious Coral)
3- Peel Off LipTattoos (Strawberry and Shocking Pink)
4- Essence Pen Eyeliner Marker Waterproof (Black)

Beauty UK Lips Matter, Lip Tattoos & Essence pen Eyeliner Haul


Beauty UK come up with these Gorgeous and Matte liquid lipsticks "Lips Matter" it has 8 shades but seriously all of them are so tempting. I was so wanted to get my hand's on them as soon as possible and I choose these two beautiful shades Radical Red and Curious Coral  soon I'll be sharing with you full Review and how can we forgot about lip tattoo's The concept of peel off lipsticks is it self so tempting that you wanna try it once at least and thanks to all those tempting videos and review's that makes us crazy to go and get them and plus point that they stay upto 8 hours on your lips so why not go for them I wanna buy the whole set but mix review about different brands make's me try them first so I've ordered 2 different brands lip tattoos ADS-WOW and Romantic Bird so Soon I'll share full Review. Now let's talk about Essence Pen Eyeliner That is amazing. My love for Essence is Endless because it has amazing products that are so cheap and pocket friendly Review is coming up I also like my Oriflame Marker eyeliner so let's see if this could beat Oriflame one...
That's it girl's Soon I'll share full and detailed Review and that's not a wrap PART-2  is still waiting to be post..... Till then stay Glamorous without the Guilt

Comments

  1. My Birthday Haul... Leave your comments and feel free to post your links so I can follow back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picks!! U have got some Amaxing stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eyeing on Lips Matter for so long, review them plz! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Noooo.... I wanted to read your view on the liquid lipcolors by Beauty UK 😯 U surely got the mktg bugπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely you really have got amazing picks i am also looking for eyeliner pen which can easily apply on eye shades have u use essence eyeliner pen before?

    http://www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Millani Liquid eyeliner is the best you won't need to swip again just one line and it stay on eyeshadow like best one ... with oriflame you need to go more than 2 swipes

      Delete
  6. I like the packaging. I have never tried these before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday dear. Great picks. Do review Beauty UK lip matters :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet of you dear..... yeah I am eager to try and review them too

      Delete
  8. Interesting beauty products.We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks!

    Very nice!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday dear. You haul is lovely, would love to read your review on Lip matters.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely haul and happy belated birthday dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday! Would love to try those Lip Matters, can't wait to hear the review!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,

    So cuuute ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Belated Birthday. It's good that you have picked those lip tattoos, let's see what your views will be on it. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was in your Monthly fav too so let's see my experience with them

      Delete
  15. happy belated birthday! also I can't wait to read the reviews of those products

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the fun package and the shades. Happy birthday and wish you all the best.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Belated happy birthday. Nice picks. Wanna read details about beauty UK lip matter and lip tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woah.😍
    And happiest belated birthday;:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy belated birthday :)

    www.salmashaheensblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment