Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Hair Accessories


My Pretty Daughter Hair Accessories

Hey Beautiful Ladies,
Hope you all doing great and living a good and healthy life. Today I wanted to Share with y'all some new trends. We all are loving and seeing everywhere these hand made hair accessories and  love to say That I finally got it Thanks to My Pretty Daughter Accessories



Intro;
My Pretty Daughter Accessories is an Online Home based business, the sweet Girl named Sabeeh Made these gorgeous Handmade Headbands, pins and different accessories and Handcraft all by Her Self. You can customized any design and Color according to your need You Can Check out her Facebook page
 My Pretty Daughter Accessories



My Pretty Daughter Hair Accessories

Packaging and first look;
The parcel of These Beauties come to me within 2-3 Day's. It comes in a transparent plastic bag. The color scheme is beautiful I absolutely love the finish and there was no compromise on material quantity it was fully loaded. A beautiful and strong ribbon to tie your headband.

My Experience;
My Pretty Daughter Hair Accessories

My Pretty Daughter Hair Accessories

As I already Mentioned The color scheme was beautiful. I Loved the combo of these Purple, orange, green. These foamic flowers were beautifully cut and bend and also Shaded in different colors to gives you the illusion of  real flowers. 
These Floral Headband looks so fragile but actually they are not that much fragile , obviously if you try to break it then it might Damage but I was so happy that they are easily bendable without disturbing the flowers tie around it. So, you can not only wear it on  your hairs like a head band but also plays with it by adding some style to your hairs, You can twist your hairs around it too or even use it in a bun.
Here I am showing you a some different way's how you can wear it in different Styles



1-I've taken half hairs, Tie and  mix and I really wanted to wear it like a headband but I've given slightly height from front and section my half hairs, tie headband and that's it but still look gorgeous.

My Pretty Daughter Hair Accessories


My Pretty Daughter Hair Accessories

2-For This style all you need to Curl and Twist ....

My Pretty Daughter Hair Accessories
First of all Curl your Hairs I've done loose curls in this picture then I tie headband and now it was time to go twist you can make a bun or a proper up do but being messy is another hair trend we are seeing this Year I just take my whole hairs twist them and tie them with some bobby pins adjust my curls and then I take some small section from front and start twisting it around my headband I've spear some space so theses flowers were visible and they blend very nicely you can see the final results in the pictures....

My Pretty Daughter Hair Accessories

That's it for today fell free to visit Her
Facebook
 My Pretty Daughter Accessories
Instagarm
@myprettydaughteraccessories
and Instagarm to encourage Her work I am sure You gonna love Her work too Till next time stay Glamorous Without the Guilt 



Comments

  1. MaaShaaAllah so great and awesome. It gives beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaaShaaAllah so great and awesome. It gives beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your comments make my day....
    fell free to leave your links so I can follow you all back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair accessories is very pretty. Sure to look good on your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This hair accessory is so pretty, great post dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The name of this brand is so adorable! I like the way you styled this one single piece in different ways.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful headband, I love the colours!

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, everything is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so freshy and stylish with this hairband. :)

    www.rebelliouslily.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  12. So romantic and lovely!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful post my dear! ♡♡♡ Amazing blog! ♡♡♡ I will be very glad if you will come to me! ♡♡♡ Please write comments to posts that you like! ♡♡♡ http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/06/elegant.html ♡♡♡ http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/06/barn-wedding.html ♡♡♡ Follow you dear!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks beautiful!

    thanks for your comment under my blog.

    Love,
    Nadine
    www.lyvzblog.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. this looks sooooo prettyyy <3

    www.salmashaheensblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cannot believe it is summer again and this kind of hair accessories will be such a huge trend.
    I like this article, look good ♥



    www.arindaaps.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  17. They look beautiful, perfect for summers.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love hair accessories and this one is so beautiful .. nice post dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your flowery hair accesories so beutiful!

    www.aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment