Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

"Is That a Bye to Long Shirts and Shalwars are Back?"


Hi Girl's
Today  let's talk about the latest trends and fashion updates of Summer 2016. "Is That a Bye to Long Shirts and Shalwars are Back?" This is The Most Talked  and Frequently asked question on Fashion and Style Channels so Yes! The answer is right Here.

Our Fashion Designer's were trying to bring this Short Shirt Trend from Last year and we saw a mixture of Long , Medium and Short Shirt Trend But This Year Everyone is going for Short
If You're still wearing Ankle length shirts, Very long Kameez or A-line frocks then you seriously need to stop it.Now, Every where you will find short Shirts, Kurta, Tops and Knee length Shirts and Round Shirts are also Back in Trend. We can Experiment a lot this Summer. Trends That we should all give it a try is Kurta Short Shirts or Knee Length Rounded Shirts Front Open Double Shirt Style. Take a look!

Do Experiment with Short Length This Summer 2016



Short Shirts & Tulip Shalwars Summer 2016

 They look so elegant and  more perfect with a nice combo of trouser or Cigarette Pants. Capri or Cargo Pants can also be worn with them. But the most fun loving part is that "Shalwar" trend is Back and I am so Happy. Yes I am a big fan of "Shalwars" and now with some more twist and style new "Tulip Shalwars" are so much in These day's Many Celebrities are wearing these Shalwars so are you going to buy one for you? I am definitely buying one for me.
Shalwars Tulip Shalwars Capri Cigarette Pants Summer 2016


I would love to tell  that all of those pictures are taken from Google and been collage by Me, These are just for Demonstrating or Giving you The Idea That you can find any Latest Trend and Review's of Our Famous Designer's Online from Google or From Different Style and Fashion Website's too.
That's it Girl's Hope you Enjoy the post Let me know in the comments which trend you think is better or Love to wear till next time stay Glamorous Without The Guilt

Comments

  1. I love the incredible outfits :) They look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfits look sweet and very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U scared me by making me think that trousers are out😲 lollss... yes its great that shalwars are back n i love the tulip shalwar. Most tailors go wrong stitching it so getting a pret wear sounds great😊 lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how charming it looks like)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it!

    Looks great!

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing. I like the idea and look of Tulip salwar. I will give a go and make it myself for my niece (: ♡ x!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful, I love them all!

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. so nice :) have a nice day:)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice trend alert post. In fact I got some kurtas last year too but still have some long shirts that are brand new. And I am so comfortable with Capri pants and trousers that don't wanna wear shalwars again. Looks like it's been ages when I used to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It has been age since i have worn shalwar but i really love it and will wear it this season.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfits! The pink one is my favourite :)

    Edna | www.fineclic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment