Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Pear Earings


Hello Ladies.....

Hope you are doing good, Today I am sharing with you These Beautiful Pearl Earings that I bought recently.
Pack of Pearl Earings
A few Day's later I went out for Shopping we all know Summer is here and Lawn Fever is on every single Lady so yeah count me in this madness too I bought two beautiful Lawn suits and Now it was time for some jewellery I was not a big fan of stud earings but now a days They caught my eyes...



Pack of Pearl Earings



Pack of Pearl Earings



These are beautiful pair of two (pearl studs and long pearl earings combo of zircon and pearl) Pearls are back in Fashion these days and Oh Yes! I wanted to get my hands on those pearl midi rings too.
They both look very decent and elegant together or you can wear them separately but I like to wear them together they both enhance and compliment each other in My opinion what you think? These are not expensive at all they only cost me RS 250/- and what I like most I can wear them with any color.
That's it for today Girl's hope you like leave your opinion in the comments. I love to read your feedback till next time stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

  1. Beautiful earings. I have the flowers in my garden. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earings! Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely earrings) They look chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful earrings! Have a great weekend dear!x


    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveee these .. i have a weakness for pearls .. nice post dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent post, very beautiful earrings
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute . And can be paired with most of the dresses in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow i like the earings!

    Great pics!

    Have a nice weekend!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These earring are stunning! Have a great weekend :)

    www.fineclic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! The earings certainly are very pretty and being the color very summer appropriate 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment