Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Eid Outfits ....OTOD

Asalam_O_Aliakum,
 A late EID MUBARRAK! to all the Muslims, Non Muslims , Family , Friends , Bloggers and to all my Readers From Around the world I hope you all had a lovely Enjoyable Eid Day with your loved one's.
Today I thought Why not to share what I wore on Eid Day.

Eid 1st Day Outfit;
On First Day of Eid I stay at My own house. Giving a chance to all My Family To visit Me. Because of Staying means Yes, Go to Kitchen!No matter how carefully you do work in Kitchen your clothes get stained or I don't know May be it's only Me Messy.So, I choose Black one to wear indoor. Don't be scared I don't spend My whole Day of Eid in Kitchen. I just Finish My half work At Night and Half while preparing the breakfast like making Channa Chat or Sawainyaan and Clean the kitchen. Then next task is to make my Kids ready and after that It's My time I get ready I don't do a lot of makeup at first day. and Then we all prepare food together so it is really easy and quick to done all your work and give less time to kitchen and After that you are totally free to chit chat.
Eid 1st Day Outfit


Eid 1st Day Outfit
 I wore this beautiful Digital printed shirt. Digital printing is so much in Fashion. A long with I chose this Black net Capri Tight I love the combo. I got these Long Drop Ear cuff from a local shop. I had order ear cuffs online but the quality was not very satisfying so I was looking for a new one and then I bought them. From the same Shop I got this Black ring and bracelets. I wore this Black Heels from Stylo and I will share my full review on them so don't worry posting it soon. And this brown Anklet that I already had. I didn't do much of makeup but I wear a medium coverage foundation. I go with a slightly winged eyeliner I used My M.A.C. gel liner, mascara and black pencil. I use Essence Cinderella Highlighter to My cheek bones and upper lip and to brighten everything I use Beauty UK lips Matter Curious Coral That's it.

Eid 1st Day Outfit

Eid 1st Day Outfit
 Eid 2nd Day Outfit;

Eid 2nd Day Outfit
On the 2nd day we were going out to My Mothers house and we all Sisters and Family decided to go to Monal it's a restaurant at the peak of the hill. And we enjoyed a lot. I choose this Bright Blue Kurta along with a dusty gold tight. The combo was super you can see the embroidery and Sequence work love it. I choose to wear this 3 layer chain heart pendant and ear studs. I got My self a pair of midirings and Two rings A pearl ring and a big Blue Stone ring.

Eid 2nd Day Outfit

Eid 2nd Day Outfit
I was going out so not doing tons of makeup. I build a medium coverage foundation using L'Oreal Mouse Then I apply L.A. Pro concealer under eye and on my acne spots, then I took My Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Pallet and choose a medium chocolate brown color to create a crease and this pinkish metallic in the inner corner. I applied Jordana Mascara and Black pencil, Cinderella highlighter to the cheek bones. Beauty UK lips Matter Redical Red. And I am ready I wore a plain Khussa with this.
We had a lot of fun on this Eid I hope you also enjoyed yours. Which dress you like most please let me know in the comment.





Comments

Post a Comment