Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

skin18 Facial Mask Sheets


Hello Girl's!
Welcome to My Blog. Today I am sharing with y'all Review on Facial Mask Sheets. We all are so much obsessed with Korean Skin Care Products. Finally I got a chance to try few mask sheets and share my thoughts with you. Is they work on my Oily and Acne Prone Skin? lets find out.

Skin18.com Facial Mask Sheets

Intro;
Skin18.com is a Web Store That has huge variety of Korean Products. They have Facial Mask sheets, Eye mask, Whitening and treatment products too. There is a sale going on Site please visit the site and choose the right one for you. You can check out their website Here Skin18.Com

These 3 Mask sheets were sent to me
1- Lomi Lomi Skin Scheduler Thursday Cucumber Bouncing Mask
2- Mirum Fresh Fruit Blue Berry Real Natural Mask Pack
3- SOC Animal Cutie Mask Pack Anti Aging Horse Oil

1- Lomi Lomi Skin Scheduler Thursday CUCUMBER Bouncing Mask
Skin18 Facial Mask Sheet

Skin18.com Facial Mask Sheet
This mask is basically for firming and hydrating your skin. It is enriched with moisture to sooth your skin.
How did I use it;
You can use it as you like but I recommend if you really want to see the difference and results apply it with the proper cleansing method, it is the best way to use them.

Skin18.com Facial Mask Sheet
First of all I wash my face with a facewash, you can use whatever face wash you use on daily basis. Then I cleanse My Face with a Cleanser and wash it after I apply toner and let it dry then I apply This mask Sheet. When I opened it it was fully dipped in the white solution. as I opened the pack the heavenly smell of fresh cucumber was amazing, I literally wanted to eat. It already has the guide wholes like eyes, nose and mouth area. The cotton mask sheet was big enough it has covered all my face. Super easy to apply. After 20 Minutes I remove this mask but it wasn't dry I can see the solution all over my face, As mentioned way I dap the remaining solution into my skin and leave for 5 Minutes then wash my Face. No moisturizer needed.

Skin18.com Facial Mask Sheet
Result;
I love this mask, It makes my skin smoother, soft and subtle. I don't experience any acne or breakouts after using it. A thumbs up for it.
Price; 3.50 USD

2- Mirum Fresh Fruit Blue Berry Real Natural Mask Pack
This mask is basically for skin soothing, activating and revitalizing. This blue berry mask contains many Minerals and Vitamins that restore its glow and natural whitening.

Skin18.com Facial Mask Sheets

Skin18.com Facial Mask Sheets
How did I use it;
You can use it as you like but I recommend if you really want to see the difference and results apply it with the proper cleansing method, it is the best way to use them.
First of all I wash my face with a facewash, you can use whatever face wash you use on daily basis. Then I cleanse My Face with a Cleanser and wash it after I apply toner and let it dry then I apply This mask Sheet. When I opened it it was fully dipped in the white solution. as I opened the pack, the smell of fresh fuits was there. It already has the guide wholes like eyes, nose and mouth area. The cotton mask sheet was big enough it has covered all my face. Super easy to apply. After 20 Minutes I remove this mask but it wasn't dry I can see the solution all over my face, As mentioned way I dap the remaining solution into my skin and leave for 5 Minutes then wash my Face. No moisturizer needed.
 
Result;
Yes,I love this mask, There is something about this mask it instantly brightens my complexion. My skin feels soft and fresh. A Big Big thumbs up for it.
Price; 1.40 USD

 3- SOC Animal Cutie Mask Pack Anti Aging Horse Oil
This mask sheet provides your skin Hydration, extra Moisture, Whitening , anti wrinkle and increase the elasticity for bouncy skin. These sheets are Non Toxin natural ingredient Ink made with plants. The animal Pictures are for fun to use them at home.

Skin18.com Facial Mask Sheets

Skin18.com Facial Mask Sheets

How did I use it;
You can use it as you like but I recommend if you really want to see the difference and results apply it with the proper cleansing method, it is the best way to use them. The full method is mentioned above.
 
Result;
It is a nice mask but I cannot say anything about whitening and anti aging because you can only get results for them by using the product daily.
Price; 3.00 USD

 That is all for today I hope My Review would be helpful to find the perfect mask for your skin type. Till next post stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. Cucumber mask is always very helpful in soothing skin and giving it a natural glow Thanks for sharing such a nice post <3

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, looks so nice! I'd like something like this for summer)
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masks!Look nice :)
    http://www.banggood.com/Plus-Size-High-knitted-Neck-Halter-Mesh-Hollow-Vintage-Bikini-Swimsuit-Beachwear-p-1037302.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. These masks look lovely! Great review!

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome review! Would love to try this soon.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog, yes id love for us to follow each other.
    Im your newest follower and i'll be waiting for your follow back so we
    can keep in touch! Let me know!


    -Eva M.
    www.evaaguspina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review. I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried all these masks and they are amazing no doubt.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  8. these sheet masks seems amazing!
    great review and photos!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cucumber mask sounds awesome. These masks have fun names :)
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore such masks before special events!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! Wow!

    Very interesting!

    Have a nice week!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great! I want to buy me some. Thank you for sharing! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment