Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Haul

Hello Girl's!
Today I am sharing with you My new haul. This is what I bought this month a part from online shopping. This month was really busy. Getting back to the topic, here is what I got.

Monthly Haul L'Oreal Paris Freeman Ponds Rose Water
1- L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hair Spray
2- Freeman Facial Clay Mask Mint and Lemon
3- Ponds Complete Solution Pimple-Clear White
4- Marhaba Rose Water in Spray Bottle


Monthly Haul L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hair Spray Marhaba Rose Water
I am not into much hair styling thing but a month later I had to attend a wedding then I realize that I don't even have a hair spray so I bought this L'Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Spray but if you're looking for a cheaper option then Nova Gold Hairspray is great to use.
 Marhaba  Rose Water Spray Bottle I have oily skin so love to use Rose water on my skin But in summer nothing compares the freshness of chilled rose water straight from Refrigerator on your face so only for bottle I bought it.

Monthly Haul FreemanMint & Lemon Mask Ponds Pimple Clear Facewash
I don't use mask on daily basis but in Summer you really need something exrta for your skin so I love to add this Freeman Clay Mask Mint and Lemon. Honestly, I was looking for their Charcoal mask but I can't find it anywhere.
I have been using this Ponds Complete Solution Pimple Clear White from 2 Month's and I actually like it soon sharing my full review soon.

That's it Girl's I hope you enjoy what I bought This month soon sharing my Reviews on them so, please stay with me till next time. Stay happy and Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

  1. such a fantastic haul!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks. I also love using rose water in spray bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely haul! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great choices. Looking forward to the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've also got me a Freeman mask yesterday!)
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just like you, I am also not into hair styling products, but glad that you're trying this. I feel like buying this mask.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really want to try the clay mask mint and lemon!
    Thank you for the review post ♥


    www.arindaaps.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment