Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Accessories

Hi Everyone,
Hope you all doing fantastic. I was not much active on My other social Media due to some bad health issue but I feel better enough to write. Today I am sharing with you some accessories I have paired up with my Eid outfit few day's later. If you like to checkout My Eid-Ul-Adha post then click  Here

Accessories Haul


Accessories Haul
I love these cute Heart shaped red pins. They are just cute. I have bought them before Eid without any other reason to that I like them. Even though I had no Idea why I bought them, They look quite good along with My Eid's outfit. I simply straight My hairs and pinned them from one side. I already mention that I didn't do a proper makeup. Just a little foundation to brightened up and bronzer to bring back the life to my face, a winged black eyeliner and a golden glitter on top of it. I love it. It look so nice and boost My over all look, Strobing and last Colorpop Lippistick in shade Shade clique.

Accessories Haul
Accessories Haul

This multi color ring can be wear with any color. I love that it's stone are o shiny It looks so good on Hands.

That is it for today girl's hope you like the post. Till next time stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

  1. Love it! Thank you so much sharing.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice accessories. Those hair pins are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really pretty and cute. Do you want to follow each other? Please let me know, thank you!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! :)

    follow you, follow back?
    http://fashionlikealife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow you dear! Thanks for visiting to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jewelry

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful jewelry!
    Thank you so much for you comment on my blog! I am following you on GFC now, hope to see you soon on my blog again <3

    Best, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely accessories. :)
    Have a great week ahead!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment