Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Dodo Mink Lashes Review


Dodo Mink Lashes

Hey Everyone!
Welcome to my Blog. Today I am sharing with you guy's the review on Dodo Mink Eyelashes. Thanks to Dodo Lashes they were very kind to send me this beautiful pack of Mink eyelashes Are they look natural? or the price justify the quality? All your answers are given below keep reading.



Dodo Mink Lashes
Packaging and My Experience;
The concept of wearing eyelashes is becoming a trend Thanks to our beloved Bloggers that teaches us the complete transformation from layers of makeup to no makeup looks, Fake nails, hair extensions, contouring, strobing, lip injections and double fake eyelashes and the list goes on .....

Dodo Mink Lashes

Dodo Mink Lashes

Dodo Mink Lashes

Makeup lovers or YouTubers they can't get enough. For the natural looking lashes it is a must have that your eyelashes don't look fake. Because these are mink eyelashes they never look fake.
This parcel came to me in a yellow bubble packed parcel. Inside I got this box of Mink Eyelashes and a note by Dodo lashes. this box is beautiful. It is clear plastic so you can see the lashes from outside. The box is sturdy so its travel friendly. This box opens with the side slide and the eyelashes were slightly stick with the shape that can be removed effortlessly. At the back the method of how to use it and Their Facebook and other contact were mentioned.

Dodo Mink Lashes

It feels so soft and amazing to hold them, they are not plasticky or like other standardized false lashes. They are so soft and weightless that you feel nothing on your eyelids. The great thing is that they are 100% mink lashes and it's cruelty free. They sent me the pair D205, You can wear them more than 5 times. I love their quality, Yes I would recommend it to others They are giving free shipping over 30$ worldwide so don't miss the chance and visit their site DoDo Lashes


Dodo Mink Lashes
Availability;   Their Site
Recommendation; Yes
Price; 12$
Let's take a quick round up

Pro's
1- Travel Friendly
2- Claim 100% mink eyelashes
3- Weightless and Natural
4- Cruelty free
5- Wide Range to Choose
6- Not Plasticky at all

Con's
1- Not a single one
Hope you girl's enjoy the review and it would be helpful till next post Stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

  1. wow i love thies eyelashes:) follow:) now waiting for U:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lashes:) Of course I follow you and please follow me back:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://magicworldofpanda.blogspot.hr/follow her and she wiil follow u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    I followed you back on GFC. I followed on Google+, please follow me back as well

    Thanks

    http://www.deborabrazil.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so amazing .. thank you for the great n honest review dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit that I have never worn false lashes. But yours look great.
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice lashes! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your kind comment!<3 Of course, I want to follow each other)) I'm following you on GFC now, hope you follow back :)

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear, thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Your blog is very nice.
    I have followed you via GFC.

    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/2016/09/modern-muse.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post dear! And this Eyelashes have a cute packaging~
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to see how they look on your eyes.
    I have followed you via GFC just as you wrote on my blog :*
    https://glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not very fond of false lashes)
    May be we could follow each other. Let me know http://www.milashe4ka9596.ru

    ReplyDelete
  14. great review! really nice lashes :)

    xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely lashes!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic post dear! I'm following you:)
    HAPPY WEEKEND
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great review. Nice lashes :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting.
    genuine milk lash

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment