Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Jewelry and Handbag Haul

Hey Girl's
Welcome back to My Blog. Yeah I know It's been a long gap of 2 weeks. Change of weather brought Flu, Cough and Cold and a mixture of this. Being a mother is a tough job ever. Moving on let's jump into the post and scroll down to see what I got.
Antique Floral Studs;

Floral Studs


Floral Studs



Only one question to ask from you. Girl's!Ain't they cute? Yes That's the reason I bought them and of course Winter is about to start and you can't wear long earnings with Coats and Sweaters. These are cute , Pink and Floral. On the whole I love them. I can pair them with a lot of different options.

Multi Color Hair Bands;
 
Multi Color Hair Bands

I found these in a local shop. Pack of 5 Bands coast me 50 PKR/ only These bands are good for your hairs compared to the other elastic bands. These bands are glittery and of different colors. I got Red , Blue , Orange, Gold and Purple.  

Hand Bag;

Hand Bag

Hand Bag
This Beautiful bag comes with a clutch bag too. sometimes we don't need that much big bags like when we are going to grocery shopping , on outing or just for a drive these type of clutches are perfect for the situation. But on the other hand when you are a mother and out with your baby so a big tote is a must have to carry as much as possible. It is a perfect for My both needs and I quite like it's dark color, it won't get dirty that much easily.
That's it Girl's for today. Till next time Stay glamorous without the guilt

Comments

  1. Beautiful bag:)
    Have a great day!
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the handbag and those multi color hair bands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that handbag!
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this items:) i follow you now with GFC hope you follow me to kiss

    https://denimakeup95.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. those hairbands look cute...
    www.shanysaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute jewelry. :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment