Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

First Jewellery Haul of the Year


Hi Girls!
Welcome to My Blog. I hope you all doing Great. Today's Post is  My first Jewellery Haul of the Year. I am about to share what I got from a Local Jewellery Shop couple of days back.

Drop Design Ring;

Drop Design Ring
Drop Design Ring



This Drop Shaped Ring is in Alloy Metal. It has a big Sky blue stone and some white stones too.
Well, honestly I can't find any other better name for this ring. It's shape is like a rain drop so I called it a drop design ring. You can suggest a name too. Please feel free to leave your opinions in the comments section. I bought this ring from a local shop. There was a big section where all the Rings and Earrings were display. I love it's design and decided to buy it. I have a lot of rings in light blue shade but its design is so pretty. It cost me only 200/-
Drop Design Ring
Drop Design Ring

Bohemia Style long Earring;

Bohemia Style long Earring
Another purchase is Bohemia Style Crystal long earring. They have Acrylic Beads in off white color. They are in Antique Alloy Metal material.
To find good Earrings in this color is a headache. I was looking for some attractive earrings in this shade and finally I got them. They cost Me 450/-

Bohemia Style long Earring

Bohemia Style long Earring

That's it for Today Girls. I hope you like My little haul stay tuned for next post till then Stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. Nice firsr jewerelly haul, I like that ring very much!


    Walking Freckle

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some good jewellery purchases. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ring!
    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful jewelry, I love the ring.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really adore the way these look! The jewelery is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,They are really good even this jewellery is not expensive but still they look stunning

      Delete
  6. I love the details. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow,very nice accessoires :)

    i follow you on gfc, follow back please :)

    annax1303.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna, I am so happy that you like them and I am following you back

      Delete
  8. thanks for your comment!
    i follow you now on gfc! follow back then?
    XX, Rahel - www.justrahel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty items! I love the ring and eyerring a lot, I can't even say what's better for me!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. surely I'd love to follow each other. I follow you now via G+, GFC and bloglovin', hope you'll do the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following My Blog. Sure I am following you back now
      Keep in touch

      Delete
  10. Ring is absolutely gorgeous. Great picks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Finally someone who liked these earrings too. Yeah I love the mixture of both Bohemia and tradition style

      Delete
  12. Hey!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, now I am in yours following you, hope u can follow me back ;) great post.
    Kisses ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your follow ...Sure I am following you back now

      Delete
  13. Great post!
    Thanks for comment on my blog. I followed you, please follow back :)

    https://enotes10.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That ring is so beautiful and the earrings are lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks a lot :D
    yes, of course. I'm new GFC follower. Follow me back, please :D

    Great jewellery :D in love with your ring :D


    NEW TIPS POST | 5 Steps to Have Perfect Lips All Year.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. your ring is very beautiful :) I am following u now and I hope u can visit my blog and follow me back, great post:)
    https://comamima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are some lovely piece of jewelry and i loved that ring most.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful jewelery. I like the Bohamia Style earring.
    Follow your blog - follow back?
    www.whiteandvintage6741.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment