Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Haul - January

Hello Everyone,
Welcome to My Blog. Today I am sharing with all of you My January Haul. So, Lets start our post and see what I bought.

Urban Decay, NYX, Ardell, Clutch
My  Haul
1- Urban Decay all nighter Mekup Setting Spay
2- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
3- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
4- Ardell Eyelashes Demi Wipes
5- Golden Clutch

Urban Decay, NYX, Ardell, Clutch
1- Urban Decay all nighter Makeup Setting Spray  
There is no doubt that this setting spray is one of the best and suggested by all Makeup Guru's. I just can't wait to try this one. May be it solve My problem by preventing T zone area, getting oily. Soon sharing it's review too.

2- 3- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and Black Bean
These Jumbo Pencils are much hyped products of  NYX cosmetics. I really want to try them and finally I got them in 2 different shades. So hope for the best results. I have very high expectations for Milk shade. Soon be sharing full review after testing and trying.

4- Ardell Eyelashes Demi Wipes
This is My First purchase of Ardell Eyelashes. They are so adorable. Reasonable price and look so natural. I don't wear eyelashes even on weddings. I like to go with My own lashes even they are not lengthy and thick but still I feel comfortable. But there is always a time came, when you want to experiment and work far from your comfort zone. My Cousins Wedding is on its way, So I decided this is the right time to try these. I'll post My review after the wedding so stay tuned for it. 


5- Golden Clutch
 I have purchased it for My Cousin's wedding. It can goes a long with a lot of dresses, What do you think?

And that's it for today Girls! I Hope you like My haul and Do You try any of these products? Feel free to share your experiences and Suggestions. Till next post stay Glamorous without the Guilt.


Comments

  1. Haul Post.....
    January haul
    I was completing My last Years wish list and most of the products was done purchased :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    wooow, UD products sounds really amazing :D Nice products!

    NEW REVIEW POST | Sea Greece: Gel and Scrub – Organic Product to Know.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Sure we can follow each other. I follow you now via GFC
    I Hope you follow back :)

    Have a lovely day!
    Sabine - lilyfields.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks. NYX Jumbo pencils are really good <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting post my dear, thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice prducts! Thanks for following. Follow you on Facebook, Insta, Twitter and Google+
    www.whiteandvintage6741.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great products! :)

    http://filipa-goncalves.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. A golden clutch is always so handy! Would love to know your thoughts on the NYX jumbo pencils! :) x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey!
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I follow u, hope u can follow me back ;) great post.
    Kisses ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing haul, I'm following your blog now lovely :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment