Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Essence I heart Trend- The Nudes (Review)


Essence I heart Trend- The Nudes 05 - Pure Soul
Hello Girls!
Today I am sharing with you all the quick Review and swatches of Essence I heart trends- The Nudes In shade (05- Pure Soul). Is this nail paint really touches My heart? to find out, keep on reading.
 
Essence I heart Trend- The Nudes 05 - Pure Soul


I have bought it online. Some stores has really good shade guide but some totally showing you the wrong color. Some times the shade you have ordered would be dark or sometimes light. In My case some thing resemble happened. I was hoping for a more whitish shade but it is more nude off white. But I have still used it in different manicures.
Essence I heart Trend- The Nudes 05 - Pure Soul
Talking about the consistency, then it is very thin. 2 coats are must to give you a nice and equal application. But I don't think so it is a big deal to apply a nail paint 2 times. So, I won't consider it a con. But after so many good reviews it is difficult to accept that there is nothing extra ordinary about this nail paint. I love that it has a number of nude kind of shades some browns some light pinks.
It went on My nails straight 2 day's without chipping. Please keep that in mind that I am a housewife and a Mom. So you can imagine how many times in a day I have to put My hands in water.

Essence I heart Trend- The Nudes 05 - Pure Soul
Essence I heart Trend- The Nudes 05 - Pure Soul
Overall I like this and happily giving it 5 out of 3.8  

Take it
1- If you like Nude Shades
2- Economical
3- Doesn't chip easily 

Leave it 
1- Don't like Nude Shades
2- Don't like to apply 2 -3 coats

I hope Girls you like this post. Have you Tried any of Essence Nail polishes? Let Me know in the comments and Stay tuned because Giveaway is coming up your way till next post stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

  1. I really like nude shades, this one looks very pretty, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has some really good products.
    Have a good week
    www.soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essence always impress me with economical rates and quality products....

      Delete
  3. lovely shade! looks very nice, as I adore nudes)
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear,
    I am following you. Please follow me back.

    http://www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Me. Sure I am following you back dear

      Delete
  5. Hello Glamourous wihthout Guilt,
    good review. We can follow each other. I follow your blog via GFC #161 and via Bloglovin (Nancy Tautenhahn). Have a pleasant week.
    Nancy :)
    https://OrangeCosmetics.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following Me. I am following you back now

      Delete
  6. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you dear for comment me sure we can follow each other I'm waiting you back I follow you on gfc and g+
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love nude nail polish! In fact I almost always ONLY wear nude! hahah.
    Also, I am following you now on GFC... would love if you followed back.
    xx Leah

    www.fashtrav.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot :D

    my mom loooove Essence nail polish :D love this color :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | Yves Rocher: BB Cream Sublime 6 in 1.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you follow me back dear? Loves...


    www.nilgunozenaydin.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. excellent post, I follow your blog, Google and bloglovin '♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice review! Thanks for sharing it. I often wash my hands so 2 days sounds impressive to me as well!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essence nail polishes are very good in terms of chipping

      Delete
  13. hey! thanks for your comment! I follow you already :)
    XX, Rahel - www.justrahel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dear,
    thank you for visiting my blog :)
    I follow you on gfc and g+, now it's your turn tu follow me on g+ and my blog on gfc.
    A hug!

    Mamma Today

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good post. I like it. Beautiful picture.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Have a nice weekend ;*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment