Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Pink Sneakers_Nike



Pink Sneakers_Nike
Hello Beauties,
I hope you all doing great. Today I am sharing with you all My new shoes I bought this winter. These are really girly. Pink and Sky blue both shades are meant for girls, And I mean what I say. Are these sneakers comfortable? to find out keep on reading.

Pink Sneakers_Nike

I bought these from Servis Shoes. I still remember there was a time when only Servis brand shoes were available on Servis shops. But From few years, They started to display a wide variety of different Brands both for Women and Men.

At first I was looking for black shoes, My hubby bought a pair for Him and then started to show me these sneakers. I was like 'OK' I'll try them but the moment I walk in these sneakers I know I need them. I actually liked a Shocking Pink pair but they were out of stock in My number or size. then, without loosing more time I ask for these sneakers.The gorgeous combination of both of My favorite Colors I bought these Nike Sneakers. They are very warm. Even in freezing cold they kept My feet warm. They are so comfortable that I can wear them all day long.

Pink Sneakers_Nike
Pink Sneakers_Nike
 Long story short I love them and from last two Month they are My favorites.
That's it for today Girl's. Do you like to wear sneakers? Till next post stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. I would love to buy one like this. Striking colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pink sneakers

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous sneakers. Definitely need me one of them.
    Happy weekend :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this atletic shoes my dear.. Super color
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shoes!
    https://lolazas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment