Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Bioderma Sensibio H2O- Review


Bioderma Sensibio H2O- Review
Assalam-o-Alaikum
Welcome to My Blog. Today we are talking about the most hyped skincare product In Pakistan. From last few months Micellar Water is a new trend in skincare routine. Biodema Sensibio H2O is one of the most recommended micellar water around the World. We all know that it removes makeup very well but does it is good for sensitive skin? Does it works on Oily skin as well? Doesn't it irritate the acne? all your answers are in this post so keep on reading.
 
My Skin Type
First I want to began with My Skin type so it could be easy for you girls to relate. I have very sensitive skin. I have combination skin but in Summer it becomes extremely oily especially on My T-Zone area. I have mild acne but since last year I am facing Hormonal Acne on My chin area.
Product Claims;
This micellar water claims that It has the power to cleans the skin and its an exceptional makeup remover too that doesn't irritate the skin and eyes. Paraben and fragrance free. Non Rinse and balance the skin.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O- Review
Bioderma Sensibio H2O- Review
My Experience
 I recently got a chance to try few Bioderma products including this micellar water. Thanks to the team Bioderma to being very generous and send me few products to try them out.
This Micellar Water can be used in multiple ways. The PH level is same as the skin so it is very gentle on skin. Its been a month I am using this Micellar Water in 2 different ways. Lets talk about as a makeup remover first.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O- Review
 Sensibio H2O For Makeup Removing
There is not a single doubt that it removes makeup as a wonder. It removes even a tiny single trace of waterproof makeup without irritating the skin or acne. It is suitable for every skin type as it has the same level of PH as the skin. It removes all the makeup and impurities without drying the skin. It doesn't irritate the eyes as well. Whenever I use make its alway in a minimal amount, so for daily routine I take a cotton pad and soak it and removes the makeup with this Micellar water. I am so happy that it removes My waterproof mascara within seconds and doesn't irritate the skin. But on Weddings I use a lot of makeup and because of that First I clean My makeup with a gentle cleanser and removes it with a cotton and then I use this Micellar Water and no need to rinse My face. Even I had Remove My makeup with a cleanser or wash My face still when I use it on My skin it removes some makeup and dirt. I always feel relaxed after using it and had this confidence that now My skin is clean. In this picture you can see that how amazingly Bioderma Micellar water removes red lip stain, waterproof eyeliner and few eye shadows including black shade.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O- Review
Bioderma Sensibio H2O- Review
Sensibio H2O For Cleansing 
I don't have an intense skin care routine. I do cleansing twice a week but not on Daily basis. I don't wear a lot of makeup but whenever I use I never went overboard. I always use a Sunscreen or BB cream not heavy foundations, So don't feel like doing cleansing on daily basis
After removing makeup as I mention above or if I use this Micellar water as a makeup remover I again use it to make sure that My skin is clean. I don't wash My face after using it because it doesnt have any fragrance. I love it makes My skin so smooth and soft. It doesn't irritate My acne and after this I use a mask and then a light weight moisturizer. But it makes My skin plump. It even help to control the oil production on My T-Zone area. It is My holy grail now.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O- Review
Lets take a quick round up here
Rating; I love to give it 5 out of 5 
Repurchase; Are you kidding I already got a backup bottle
Size; It is available in 3 different sizes 100ml, 250ml, 500ml
Price; Price range is different but I have seen 250ml in 1000/-pkr
Availability; Easily available at Local Stores and Market and for online purchase you can visit Daraz.pk


 Take it
1- Removes Makeup
2- Cleanse the Skin
3- Soothes and Refresh the skin
4- perfect skin and eye tolerance
5- Eliminate all impurities
6- Paraben free
7- Fragrance free
8- Same as the skin PH level
9- Water based and Non Rinse
10- Affordable Price
11- Travel Friendly

Leave it 
I seriously can't find any con in it and I highly recommend it for sensitive and acne prone skin.

I hope this review might be helpful for you. What is your favorite Micellar water? till next time stay Glamorous without the guilt.



Comments

  1. i've heard about this product before, tho i've not tried it out.

    Glowyshoes's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has some really good products. thnks for shearing :)
    www.soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have tried Bioderma's 2 products yet and already in love with both of them

      Delete
  3. I never used this fantastic product my dear
    Have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear am gollowing you on gfc and google +, hope you follow back

    Glowyshoes's blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice.
    I followed your blog. Follow me back?

    jaatotako.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your follow. Would love to follow back

      Delete
  6. It sure is a must-have product. Great review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikada nisam isprobala niti jedan njihov proizvod, ali poslije ovoga, definitivno kupujem jednu micelarnu :D. Obožavam ih i trošim kao da ih pijem :D

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment