Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Bracelet & Summer Chit Chat



Bracelet & Summer Chit Chat
Hi Girl's!
Hope you all are doing great. Today I'll be sharing with you This cute Bracelet that I bought few days back. Summer has started and I am missing winter already So I thought why not we chat a little bit. So first we talk about this bracelet.

Bracelet & Summer Chit Chat
I bought this bracelet from a jewelry shop. There was a time when I wore a lot of jewelry but after I become Mom of 2 I find that I am not paying a lot of attention on jewellery. I find Myself easy on wearing non-matching jewelry. This Silver bracelet can be easily paired up with any dress. I always have concern while shopping any jewelry that it's color doesn't get fade. Because sometimes My jewelry become fade after the first use. Let me clear Myself, It is not because of the bad quality jewelry. Some people face this problem and I am one of them. My elder sister whenever She use artificial jewelry earrings, rings anything artificial She started to have bad allergies. But I haven't experience any color fading at all. I have used it twice and it still looks new to Me. It cost Me 350/-PKR.



Bracelet & Summer Chit Chat
Summer Season has start with the bang, its the primary weeks of Summer and the temperature was 38 degrees+ I was happy to start shopping My new Lawn Suits. The Biggest obsession of Summer Season but in this heat all  My excitement goes away. Last Month was very busy for Me. My Kids new classes were started and all the preparations that every Mother needs to do I also done it. I hope that the heat wave would be less or bearable in  up coming weeks. Lets hope for the good.

Meanwhile
Take care of Yourselves and Skin
Try to stay indoor as much as possible
Wear sunscreen
Drink a lot of water and juices
Wear hats and Sunglasses or use an umbrella

That's it Girls. How your Summer Start?Good or Not. It is always pleasant to interact with you girls in the comments. Till next post stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

  1. What a lovely bracelet!
    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bracelet looks lovely! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/2017/04/deshire-asian-fusion-cuisine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute jewelry. :)
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice jewelery :) Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog and I follow you back! :)
    kreconowlosaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment