Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Lash Curling Secrets Part-3 Best Mascara Recommendation


Hey Girl's
Hope you all are doing well. Today we are going to continuing the lash curling series. If you have missed My previous post then here are the links Lash Curling Secrets Part-1Lash Curling Secrets Part-2 . In this post I would Recommend some mascara that are known the best mascara's who actually worked and gives you the results as they claim. So keep on reading.

We cannot wear falsies all the time and Women like Me who choose to go with Her natural eyelashes. But deep down inside we all want fuller, Curly, long and voluminous lashes. If you follow these tips step by step I can assure you, You would love the results.

1- If you want to really enjoy Big and curly lashes for a long time then First choose 2 mascara's one regular and second waterproof like I mentioned it in this post here
2- Then follow up by heating your eyelashes curler for a long hold. I have mentioned the detailed way how to heat up your eyelash curler here
3- After heating up you Eyelash curler Its time to use the pressure technique and don't forget to pinch it again and again to pump up the lashes. You can read it here

Whenever we curl our lashes first they look fine. Perfectly Curved but after few minutes they started to come back to their original position. The biggest and common mistake is that we don't bother to buy a good mascara that actually works. Please invest some money in your makeup and you'll definitely love to see the big change in your makeup.
I am not saying here to buy the expensive mascaras only. There are many mascara that are easily available in Local Markets or the drugstore version that works perfectly great to give you the dramatic eyelashes.
Here I am sharing few recommendation that works great to achieve the Big, Dramatic and Curly Lashes

High End Recommendation
Dior Show Iconic waterproof mascara
Tarte Tartist Mascara
Too Faced Waterproof Mascara
Lancom Hypnose Mascara
Too faced Size Queen Mascara
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Drugstore Recommendation

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Mascara
Maybelline Lash Sensational Masraca
Luscious Curl Addict Mascara
Essence The False Lashes Mascara
Essence I Love Extreme Mascara
Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara

*I am happy to tell you that all these pictures are taken from Google Search
That's it for today Girls hope you like this post. Do you have any favorite Mascara? would love to know feel free to share this in comments. Till next post stay Glamorous without the Guilt.




Comments

  1. Great post, Dear!
    I'd be happy friendship blogs ♥

    Soslu Badem by Dilek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these nice tips. I'm a all natural lashes woman too :) and I like a bit of extra volume

    I'm following your blog and I'd love if you could follow mine too :)
    Experiências e Constatações

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High five... I don't wear lashes much either
      Yeah would love to follow you back. Thanks for your visit stay in touch

      Delete
  3. Interesting beauty products. We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really interesting post!
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love maybelline one by one :D

    http://tembelprenses.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely agree with you. You should also try to put castor oil in the evening for much stronger and bigger eyelashes ;)

    https://nikolinahajdinic.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing that great tip I'll definitely gonna try it
      but dear I don't see your follow on My Blog

      Delete
  7. Thanks for your recommendations, pretty cool. :)
    I am currently using a mascara from Rimmel London, I'm pretty happy with it.
    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    https://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't try Rimmel's Mascara but surely gonna try now

      Delete
  8. I always use the mascara of Maybeline. Its a great mascara.
    Have a wonderful easter-weekend,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybelline mascara has some great formula I like them too

      Delete

  9. Very good blog post. My favorite is Maybelline mascara and Lancome's Hypnose Mascara. I follow you, follow me back if you're wanted :) https://magicnisvetlepote1.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment... I would love to follow back
      Stay in touch

      Delete
  10. Great post dear,if you're wanted commnent back

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good recommendation. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybelline! my favourite mascara ♡

    xx
    KvR

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mascara is a must in my bag. I love it!! Great post!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a very informative post, I would love to try essence mascaras as I have heard good things about the brand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment