Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Cool & Cool Makeup Removing Wipes- Quick Review



Cool & Cool Makeup Removing Wipes Review
Hello Girls!
Hope you all are doing great. Today we are talking about makeup removing wipes. Well if you are one of them who always feel lazy to remove makeup, and want to skip this part forever then wipes is a great and easy option to get you started. Are these wipes removes makeup properly? Lets find out.


These Cool & Cool Wipes are easily available in local Markets. They are nicely packed and the sticker keeps them fresh and protected till the last wipe. It removes My makeup in a decent way. But It removes My eye makeup amazingly. I had a little struggle to remove My waterproof  mascara but its nothing major. I find it more difficult to remove waterproof mascara in water or I can just say its a nightmare for Me.
It was just for 200/-PKR so its not expensive at all.



Cool & Cool Makeup Removing Wipes Review
Well I had experience breakout after using it. I have used it 4- 5 times but every time I use it on My face to remove My foundation or BB Cream it broke me out badly around chin area. 
I am not a big fan of Makeup removing wipes. Because I have very sensitive and oily skin. I don't think they work best for Me. Or I can say that I didn't came across the suitable ones for My skin type.

Cool & Cool Makeup Removing Wipes Review

Cool & Cool Makeup Removing Wipes Review
I think they are best to remove eye makeup or amazing while doing swatches. Being a blogger it is a must have for Me because I have to swatch a lot while testing products and taking Pictures. They are handy but I might stick to the Micellar Water to remove My Makeup. I love the Bioderma H2O Micellar Water and still nothing can compete it you can read My Full review of Bioderma H2O micellar Water Here
Overall I give these Cool & Cool Wipes  5 out of 2.5

Skintype;  Dry and Normal
Availability; Local Markets and Stores
Price; 200/- PKR

Pros
1- Time Saving
2- Removes Eyemakeup perfectly
3- Ideal for waterproof mascara
4- Travel friendly
5- Perfect for Makeup Swatching time
6- Affordable

Cons 
1-Not Suitable for Sensitive and Acne Prone Skin

I hope this Review might be helpful for you girls. Do you use any Wipes to remove your makeup? Which one is your favorite? Till next post stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. Price is very reasonable. But you are right such products are good for product testing on hands and removing swatches. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are more than makeup removing wipes to me... :) I am glad I found them

      Delete
  2. I use such wipes on my trips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting beauty product. We keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review, I would want to try these now, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw sad it didn't work out for you hon. Works quite well for me. And I loveee Micellar Water for removing my makeup! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/2017/06/denim-and-bling.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pues veo que tienen bastantes cosas buenas estas toallitas.
    Besos;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pues veo que tienen bastantes cosas buenas estas toallitas.
    Besos;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very useful product. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment