Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

The Triangle Edgy Eyeliner - Pinterest Trends




The Triangle Edgy Eyeliner
Hello Girls,
Thank you so much for your warm response towards My Articles. This means a lot for me really. Well today I am back with another fashion regarding post. Couple of Days back everywhere on Pinterest We saw this new crazy eyeliner trend called "The Edgy Eyeliner" and the craze goes on but I like this particular one that is The Triangular Edgy Eyeliner Style. As it is more wearable and decent as well.

Here are the pictures of some Triangle Edgy Eyeliner Style that inspired Me to create one on My Eyelids. I am not an experimental person and especially when I am going out. But this eyeliner looks so decent, nothing like a boom in your eyes. Here take a look.

The Triangle Edgy Eyeliner
The Triangle Edgy Eyeliner
 Everyone who saw this style adore it and asked Me how I do it. This encourages Me a lot to try some new styles. Being a house wives or mother most of the Women included Myself are afraid to experiment and afraid to Try something new. I think there is nothing wrong to give yourself a little makeover. Please note that I am not saying to start doing other things that makes you uncomfortable. Try to start following the trends but it is never meant to copy it as it is. The best part about Fashion is that You can always do some Modification and transformation and carry it like it was meant to be yours.
 I have done this Triangle Edgy Eyeliner look and I can Modify it later too.


The Triangle Edgy Eyeliner

The Triangle Edgy Eyeliner
I hope you like this post and gonna try this soon. Feel free to share this post if you like and stay with Me till next post stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

Comments

Post a Comment