Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

K Beauty Haul - Skincare


K Beauty Haul
Hello Peeps,
Hope you all are well. Today I am going to share My haul  from a very reliable page KO Glam . I am so excited to share this haul because I have just tried few mask and sheets from Korean skin care and totally loving them. I have picked some very hyped products by K Beauty so scroll down and see what I bought.

My Haul
1- Nature Republic Aloe vera Gel
2- Cosrx AHA-BHA Toner
3- Cosrx Low PH Good Morning Gel
and they send this sample as appreciation
4- Tony Moly AC Control Emulsion

K Beauty Haul

My Experience

I must appreciate the patience level of their team. I have asked tonz of questions, no actually more than tonz. Because I have Oily + Acne and Sensitive skin I am always afraid to use anything just to experiment on My skin. But they had given Me a lot of different options with a little description about products. Yes I have read reviews and different tutorials about products but still want to discus it further with the seller as they ask you to feel free to consult.
K Beauty Haul
K Beauty Haul
My main concern was the toner. As I don't want to use anything harsh or too much heavy on My skin. I prefer a mild one but they recommend Me this one something in between not too harsh not so mild and I am actually very happy with all of My purchase. Especially for the Aloe vera gel because there are so many ways to use it and it is very useful in different ways.

All the products are going to be under testing at least for a month
If you follow me then you must know that I test the skincare products first and after complete satisfaction or Conclusion about the product I post My review because a lot of you are seeking the honest review and i cannot represent My first impression as My Review.

Thank you so much for your time feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section. Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt. 

Comments

  1. Great haul.
    Have a nice day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try the aloe vera product first. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really nice products. I have been wanting to try aloe vera gel for so long. Looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all of them are the most hyped products from k beauty i just hope the work on My skin... Soon Inshallah reviewing them

      Delete
  4. Wow 😊. Love the things you bought I also have cosrx aha/bha toner on my wish list unfortunately I am out of cash right now. Will wait for your thoughts on that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on My wish list too. At least I will try it for a month and then b able to share My proper review on it

      Delete
  5. 187.izleyiciyim
    sevgiler

    www.lerzankaradan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the haul!

    https://filipa-goncalves.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You bought really nice and raved about products. Will be looking forward for in-depth reviews.

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the first time that I hear about this brand, it seems very good and I am glad that you showed us them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Korean products. K beauty is rocking the world these days

      Delete
  9. Looks like great products. Great haul.
    Simera |Beautetude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment