Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Egg Brush Cleaner - Review


Hi girls,
wishing all of you a happy week. Today I am sharing with you all a quick review on this egg brush cleaner. Does it really works and clean the brushes? keep reading to know the answer.

Egg Brush Cleaner - Review
My Experience;
Well i got it from a Facebook page a while ago with some other stuff and totally forget about it.... Yes Seriously. I was so eager to try this tiny baby to know that is it actually worth buying or even trying.

Egg Brush Cleaner - Review
It is silicon based and It is excellent size for traveling purposes. It can be fit in the purse and travel friendly. It fits in 2 fingers and very easy to hold. It is small but It is perfect to clean one brush at a time. It is time consuming if compare to the large brush cleaning pad, because on them you can clean more than 3 brushes at a time.
On the top tiny dot pattern is to clean small brushes such as eye brushes. And the rest of the pattern is straight lines to clean the large brushes.

Egg Brush Cleaner - Review
Egg Brush Cleaner - Review

I just wet my brush with water and apply a tiny drop of brush shampoo. Soon with all the leather I can the dirt going away and within seconds my brush was clean. I simply wash it with clean water and let it dry on a towel. I loved the fresh and clean brush afterwards. Yes there was a big difference washing my brushes with a brush cleaner.

Egg Brush Cleaner - Review
 It is a handy tool no doubt and for the price it is amazing too. I give it 4 out of 5.

Take It 
1- Budget friendly
2- Does it job
3- Good for traveling

 Leave It 
1- Bigger size could be the best option

Have you tried any brush cleaning pad before? what was your experience? Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.


Comments

  1. Great review!
    Have a nice week, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, good to know about this product. I usually use shampoo and my hands to clean my brushes, so this item would be very useful for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment