Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Essence 2 in 1 Top and Base Coat - Review

Essence 2 in 1 Top and Base Coat

Hello peeps,
Hope you are doing good. Today I am sharing review of Essence top and base coat. Did it work well and keep the manicure save from chipping, lets find out.

Product Info;
Product Claims that as a base coat it gives the grip to the color and as a top coat it protect and seal the manicure for a long time. This transparent glass bottle has 0.27fl.oz /8mle. The quantity is good could last for 3-4 months.
Essence 2 in 1 Top and Base Coat
My Experience;
I have bought it from a store market, there was a Counter of Essence Cosmetics. I was in a need of top coat a long with the few other things. I have tried Essence nail polishes and they are very good. Very reliable not a whole in your pocket. I was looking for Essence gel top coat but it was out of stock. This top and base coat looks interesting to me. Who doesn't want to buy a 2 in 1 product.

Essence 2 in 1 Top and Base Coat
Essence 2 in 1 Top and Base Coat
It has a glass transparent bottle and cap is white plastic. Its consistency is not thin so be careful while using it as a base coat. Or your nail polish would take extra time to dry completely. As a top coat it is perfect. It kept My nail paint for 2 days without chipping. I am a house wife so please consider how many time I have to put My hands in water during a day.
I have used it On 14th August The Independence day and totally love it.

Essence 2 in 1 Top and Base Coat Review

Overall I gave it a 5/4.5 and It is a A+ grade product no doubt.
Availability; Online and Essence Cosmetics Counters
Price; 290/- PKR

That;s it for today girls I hope you like the review. Have you tried Essence nail polishes? Do you like them? Till next post stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. Fantastic post!
    Kisses :)
    Soslu Badem by Dilek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like essence products but I have to admit I didn't knew about this base/top coat. I have to look up for it! Great and accurate review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting product. I'd love to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great product! Thanks for the review! Richard Butler Creagh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this product in a stand but I have to finish 2 top coats! Interesting review dear! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment