Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Floral Pearl Earing_ Jewelry Haul


Floral Pearl Earing
Hi beauties,
Hope you are well. Today I am sharing the most demanding review. On Instagram everyone is asking about these pearl Earing so I thought why not to share few details about them so keep scrolling.

Floral Pearl Earing
I have got these earing on My Birthday from My Sister. She knows what are My preferences. And as the colour is metal silver and white so it can be paired up a long and almost every dress. I have wore it on Eid day.  If you are interested in My Eid outfit and makeup then you can read the whole post here Eid Day 1 OOTD  .

Floral Pearl Earing
Floral Pearl Earing
They look very heavy but actually they are not quite heavy, they are but nothing major that feels irritated or unbearable. Easy to wear, I find no difficulty regarding the weight issue. Overall I love them a lot. Floral shape and perfect size, not too big and not so small. A blend of tiny white crystals and a big pearl looks so dope.

I hope you like the post, till next time stay glamorous without the guilt.  

Comments

  1. I love the details. Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I liked the post hehe :), I just discovered your blog and I keep following it, would you follow me back?
    A hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I just found your blog and I love it :) I hope you're having an amazing Sunday!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment