Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Pakistan Independence day DIY-Nailart


Pakistan Independence day DIY-Nailart
Hello everyone,
Happy Independence day to all of you. Last Year I have shared a cute nail art regarding Independence day and had a such transcendent response so I thought why not to share another nail art that is super duper easy. And in case if you are looking for another option click Here  for the full tutorial of My last year shared nail art post for Pakistan Independence Day.
Keep on reading to know how to do this easy nail art.

Things you'll Need
1- Nail Polishes (White, Green & Glitter)
2- Top Coat
3- Scissor
4- Tape
5- Pakistan Flag Stickers (Optional)

Pakistan Independence day DIY-Nailart
How To Do It
Pakistan Independence day DIY-Nailart
1- Cut the tape in different thin triangle shapes and apply them in the way you want them to be. On my small finger, I have applied 2 tapes in triangular shape and applied white nail paint on top of it. So when I remove the tape the under tape area remain colorless.
On ring finger I done something similar you can apply tape in whatever shape you want here I am gonna say be as creative as you can. And then I applied green nail polish and let it dry.
On the Index finger I applied 2 tapes one in the bottom and second in the middle as you can see in the picture. On the bottom side I applied Green and top side I applied white.
For the thumb I have done 2 parts. I have put tape in the middle so I can get 2 parts. On the top part I place the tape in the center and applied green on one side and white on the other side. On the bottom side I applied this white Glittery nail polish and let it dry.

Pakistan Independence day DIY-Nailart
Pakistan Independence day DIY-Nailart
Pakistan Independence day DIY-Nailart
Meanwhile on the middle finger I applied White Glitter nail polish and then applied this flag sticker on the side top.

Pakistan Independence day DIY-Nailart
2- While the nail polishes were almost dry I pulled the tap off.
3- Clean the excess nail polish on the side with a help of a brush or Q-tip dipped in the nail polish remover.
4- Final step I applied a top coat and Voila.

Pakistan Independence day DIY-Nailart
yes only 4 easy steps to get this nail art done I hope you enjoy reading this step by step tutorial. FEEL FREE TO SHARE. Till next post Stay Glamorous without the Guilt.

 

Comments

Post a Comment