Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Eid Ul Azah Day-1 2017


Hello,
Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims and Non Muslims around the World. I know guy's I am about a week late to post this Eid post. But I have a reason and its non other then Internet. My internet was dead like really dead nothing was loading. Well, Finally its back to life and so do I.

Eid Ul Azah Day-1 OOTD 2017
Today I am sharing with you My Eid Day-1 Outfit. We all know this Eid is all about Qurbani. On first Day I stay at My own home. We do Qurbani, and few guest came to our house. I don't wear fancy clothes at first day, because of cooking and try to relax as much as possible. So Nothing fancy.


I choose this printed pink and purple kurta shirt with a ban neck. The material is a comfortable lawn. Simple plain trouser with tassel and cut. I bought these gothic style earring that goes perfect with the dress and few rings.
Eid Ul Azah Day-1 OOTD 2017
For makeup I kept it very minimal. A BB Cream with a powder to set it, mascara, Kohel, eyebrow mascara, pink blush and a nice pink lipstick that's it.
I applied this Henna on My hand. If you see My old Eid photos one can obviously notice that I am not a big fan of too heavy henna. I like to keep it simple.

Eid Ul Azah Day-1 Henna 2017
Eid Ul Azah Day-1 Henna 2017
Eid Ul Azah Day-1 OOTD 2017
Eid Ul Azah Day-1 OOTD 2017

On second Day I have done a lot full face makeup so stay tuned for next post regarding Eid Day 2 till then stay Glamorous without the guilt.









Comments

Post a Comment