Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

On My Instagram October - December

Hello everyone,
Welcome to my Blog. Hope you all are having good times. Today's post is kind of a recap of what was happened through out in the month of October to December. So stay with me.

October
I have shared a little haul post on what I have purchased this month. It includes

1. Essence Cosmetics the false lashes mascara
2. Fair and Lovely BB cream
3. Yardley London body spray English daisy
4. Two nail polishes
Essence Mascara , Fair & Lovely BB Cream , Yardley







I have shared 2 beautiful new nail polishes and their swatches in different posts. This new grey undertone green shade is breathtaking but we cannot deny the charm of this yellow shade too. To read the detailed post of these 2 new shades I have tried click here to read the whole Post
Medora of London Nail polish
I have shared a fun tag post 5 fun facts about me and if you like to read the whole post click here post.

When life throws you a burger , eat it  ...
And i did the same. Tried KFC new zinger burger with extra cheese and pickles, it was so good and now its my favorite.
KFC Burger
Stylo chappal's I give them a tribute before putting them in the cupboard. They were my favorite through out the Summer very comfortable.
And few glimpses of DIY Halloween nail art
I have done last year.

November
I have shared these cute hello kitty nail Polish removing pads they are so adorable. I always fond of cute stuff but they work very well and remove nail polish in a second.

Edenrobe Sense Women Perfume is next up. It is a pr gifted and am totally in love with the packaging and the appealing bottle. It smells heavenly Check out the detailed post here Post

Edenrobe Sense Women Perfume
Clazona Beauty nail Polish shade 255 and this beautiful quote that "Life isn't about finding yourself, Life is about creating yourself."
Clazona Beauty Nail polish
 DIY kiwi whitening and brightening anti aging mask is one of the best homemade mask I have ever tried Read the whole post here Post . Gothic but cute cat stud earrings were on the blog.

Kiwi DIY Face mask
Cute Earrings
L'Oreal Paris Hair fall Resist 3x anti hair-fall shampoo and L'Oreal Paris 6 oil Nourish Oil to Cream gone under testing this month.

L'OREAL Paris fall resist 3x shampoo 6 Oil Nourishing Oil in Cream
December
I have them in wish list for so long and finally got them. Beauty World Glitter Eye shadow Palette in Harlequin. They are one of the best glitter eye shadows I have tried till now.

Beauty World Glitter Harliquin
I got this yummiest treat by Peek Freans Rio Birthday Limited Edition Sprinkles Creme

RIO Birthday Edition Sprinkle Creme
Check out my Instagram handle @glamorous.guilt for the inside stories on insta stories till next post stay Glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. Lovely color of your nails☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post, now I am following you on Instagram and Facebook too.
    Regards,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment