Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Color Changing Lip balm - Review

Hi everyone, 
Welcome back to my Blog. Hope you all are well today I am going to share something different and something exciting "Color Changing Lip balm - Review". We all have heard the color changing lipsticks on different Social Media platforms, to know my closer encounter with this lip balm scroll down and stay with me.
Color Changing Lip balm - Review
What Product claims
Aloe lipstick with a high concentration of Vitamin E 

My Thoughts 
It is basically a color changing lipstick or one can say a lip balm. It gives a pink shade according to the warmth of the temperature of your body. 
It has no scent at all. I was expecting something like AloeVera scent but it has no scent.

I like to elaborate that it moisturize the lips but not hydrate them. Like if you want to replace your lip balm with it then it is not a good idea. I recommend it for summer as it has a light weight formula with a beautiful rosy pink tint shade. 

Color Changing Lip balm - Review
Color Changing Lip balm - Review
The shade fades away after 1 hour and stay up to 2 to 3 hours. I bought it from a local shop.
Overall it is good in quality and I use it as a lip balm. It gives the same results as Maybelline baby lips except the flavored scent.
Overall it is a good product and I happily give it 4 out of 5.
You can see the beautiful rosy pink shade in the swatches.

Color Changing Lip balm - Review
Have you ever tried these Color Changing Lip balm? How does your experience go with them let me know in the comments till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

Post a Comment