Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

What Is Fashion to You?


Hello Beauties,

Hope you all are doing well. Happy Ramadan Kareem to all the Muslims round the globe. Today let's talk about on a very interesting topic "what is fashion" to me fashion has so many words so here are few of my prospective about fashion.


Fashion  _  Article
What is Fashion to me?

"️I DON'T FOLLOW TREND.....I HAVE MY OWN STYLE"
Well I am not a fashion or trend follower person, for me fashion is something that you can play around with.
There is no rules - no codes , explore in different ways as much as possible.



Mix and Match
"Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be"
Always try to mix your old Clothes, Shoes and Accessories with the new ones. If you wear jeans you can totally get my point. Simply pull off your new shirt with one of your favorite jeans.
You can switch between Shoes and Jewelery and pair them with different trousers and even with a new hijab can change the whole overall look.

Fashion  _  Article

Trend Follower
My style is what “I like” not what “Others like”
It's always fine if you are not a trend follower or ready to wear that is in trend, make your own trend but remember not to go too far. The most amazing part of the trends is that they keep repeating like I totally remembered that there was a trend of bell bottoms about 12 to 13 years ago and now they are back in trends.
 
Fashion  _  Article
Comfortable Zone
"I may not be perfect but I’m always ME"
If you are not comfortable in wearing something you cannot make a statement ever. It doesn't matter if you wear branded clothes or not clothes. Wear an outfit gracefully and make your own statement. Try to carry them in a beautiful way and always wear clothes in which you feel confident and strong.

 What is Fashion to you? Feel free to leave your thoughts on it the comments would love to read your opinion on this till next post stay Glamorous without the guilt.


Comments

Post a Comment