Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1

Hello,
Hope you are doing well. Eid Mubarak and Hajj Mubarak to all Muslims and Non Muslims around the World. In todays post I will be sharing with you all the little details and Celebrations of Eid - UL - Adha. And of course, my outfit details too, so stay with me to know the "Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1"

Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1
Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1


Hajj And Eid UL Adha:

Hajj is one of the most important Islamic event performed every year by Muslims all around the world in Makkah to visit the Kaaba on 8th , 9th and 10th of Zilhaj. And then We Muslims Celebrate Eid Ul Adha and sacrifice to fulfill the Sunnah. The sacrifice can be done till the 3dr day of Eid UL Adha, but we mostly do it on the 1st day.

How Did I Spend My Eid Day -1 

On the first day after offering the Prayer, I have made some dessert and start our day by greeting each other. I help my kids to get ready and wear new clothes and after that I started to get ready. What I have worn the details are mentioned below. After that we sacrifice a bull (bail) and My half day went on this. After finishing it, some of the relatives came to our home and we have a good time.

Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1
Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1


What I wore:

I have chosen this dull golden colored short peplum. The turquoise and mid brown motives are the main attractions for me. Shirt front has an open style and A-line designs give it a more defined shape. The double inner masoori trouser gives it more shine and make it more noticeable. The stuff is masoori and inner lined with chiffon dupatta and it is easy to carry.

Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1
Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1


Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1
Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1

Jewellery:

I have paired it up with few golden rings. Finding a turquoise jewellery was hard to endure, but luckily I bought these beautiful gold and Turquoise jhumka earrings that perfectly match my outfit. And for the shoes I paired a golden heel.

Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1
Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1

Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1
Jhummka Earrings

Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1
Rings

Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1
Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1



I hope you like my first "Eid Outfit Ideas - Outfit Of The Day -1" dress for more Eid outfit ideas stay with me because next post is all about OOTD Day 2 till next stay glamorous without the guilt.




Comments

  1. nice idea!
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Las fotos son preciosas ! ! Espero verte pronto por mi blog! Buen día! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really beautiful and elegant!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that colour!!

    https://julesonthemoon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post dear! Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Eid outfit! Love your jewelries so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...I hope you have a super Celebration...and thank you so much for sharing it with us!😊
    Your outfit and jewellery looks stunning too.
    Very, very nice!

    Sending love and hugs ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I always appreciate your love and affection towards my work

      Delete
  8. That pattern on the golden fabric is simply amazing <3

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I really like it :)

    https://redamancyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful Eid outfit ideas, I just love those gold earrings and rings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg ! ..my favourite colour Green , I licd the earrings . Hope you had a lovely Eid celebration.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Eid fashion choices look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfit.. Mubarak to you as well.
    There is really nothing as beautiful as our traditional south asian outfits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment