Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Pink Eye Makeup and Messy Lip Art - Tutorial

Hello girls,
Hope you are doing great. Welcome back to My Blog. Summers are about to go and we look forward to meet the beautiful season Fall. Today I will be sharing with you this amazing "Pink Eye Makeup and Messy Lip Art - Tutorial " So keep scrolling down to know the details.


Pink Eye Makeup and Messy Lip  Art - Tutorial

Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial 
I love pink and even my orange is "Pinky Orange" 

I have shared this beautiful pink inspired eye makeup look few days back on my Instagram. It is super easy to create and even blend this eye makeup. I only took one eye shadow and blend it nicely.
I love this simple and elegant pink look. I have used this orange liquid lipstick to create a winged eyeliner. The combination of Pink and orange went really good. Both colors complement each others and make this look more appealing.


Pink Eye Makeup and Messy Lip  Art - Tutorial


Products Details

  • Anastasia Beverlyhills Eyebrow Pomade
  • Luscious Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit
  • Makeup Revolution Concealer
  • Morphe Brushes 35B Palette
  • Clazona Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick as Eyeliner
  • Essence Cosmetics Mascara
  • Ofra Cosmetics Highlighter

Pink Messy Lip Art


What I love about summer is, one can experiment with colors and this is what I do with this lip art. I didn't plan to create this look, but the theme has been in My mind already. In the end, I was not sure with it so I add this golden lip pencil and blend it nicely. I couldn't believe that after adding this golden pencil's pop, It turned out more appealing.


Pink Eye Makeup and Messy Lip  Art - Tutorial


Pink Eye Makeup and Messy Lip  Art - Tutorial


Pink Eye Makeup and Messy Lip  Art - Tutorial

Products Details
  •  Essence Cosmetics matte lipstick in shade Fushia Pink
  •   Luscious Cosmetics Golden Pencil



I hope you like this "Pink Eye Makeup and Messy Lip Art - Tutorial " what do you like more Eye makeup or Lip art ? And Do you ever use liquid lipstick as an eyeliner? Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.


 

Comments

  1. wow!
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    https://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos and interesting post dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! this is super beautiful. It needs guts for a person to be able to pull it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink eye! Gorgeous

    https://villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estupendo post!
    Espero verte pronto por mi blog! Feliz día!
    ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. What bright and colourful makeup! I like the pink and gold together! :)

    Hope that your week is going well :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, I prefer red lipstick makeup. But for festival, concert or date this makeup tutorial could be very useful. <3 Nice post, thanks for sharing. <3
    I follow you now, hope you could do the same. <3
    Have a nice weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these colors.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful art and colors.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is wonderfull colour. Pink and orange really blend well together

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a useful post. Thank you so much for the insightful information!

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment