Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Halloween Makeup and Lip art - Bat Wing

Hello,
Hope you are all well. Today I will be sharing with you this Bat Wing Makeup and Lip art I have done for Halloween series and share it on Instagram as well, but haven't share it on Blog so thought that would be a great idea to share it. To know the details of this super easy "Halloween Makeup and Lip art - Bat Wing" read down the post.


Halloween Bat Wing inspired Makeup


Eye Makeup

For this Bat Wing inspired eye makeup I thought to draw some bats on the corners but when I just draw this bat wing and filled with eye shadow the whole look just perfect so didn't add any bats on eye makeup but for lips I have drawn as much as I can.


  •  First of all I always start with My eyebrows and then with a full coverage concealer I make everything flawless.  
  • Then with Help of Black pencil draw a guide line of the wing. Draw the wing neatly with a Black eyeliner.
  •  Fill the Inside area with a Purple eye shadow and apply the highlighter on the brow bone and on the inner corner.
  •  Apply an orange eyeliner to pop the purple more and finish off the look with Eyelashes and Mascara. 


Halloween Bat Wing inspired Makeup


Lip Art

  • This lip art is one of My favorites that I have ever done. I have applied a purple liquid lipstick on my whole lips.
  •  I have drawn some wings on the center of My lips.
  • Then Draw some Bats of different sizes with the help of Black eyeliner.  


Halloween Bat Wing inspired Makeup and Lip art



Halloween Bat Wing inspired Makeup and Lip art



Halloween Bat Wing inspired Makeup and Lip art


Isn't it was so easy? What do you like the most Lip art or the Eye makeup? from this "Halloween Makeup and Lip art - Bat Wing" Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.





Comments

  1. Beautiful and bold make up my dear, I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot =) I love them too.

    Great Halloween look, I love those lips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a creative look! it´s perfect!
    I follow you,
    Have a nice day
    http://loscaprichosdealiec.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your follow am definitely gonna follow you back

      Delete
  4. This makeup is wonderful! Very good *-*
    I follow you on GFC with my name! I'll wait for you from me!
    https://www.ladanzadeisensi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic make up. Really interesting colours of make up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. É uma verdadeira obra de arte. Parabéns!
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning makeup look. You are so talented. Thank you so much for sharing.

    Giveaway - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/12/what-made-this-decade-count-for-you_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice (: I follow you and waiting for your follow back ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing!!!!
    I loved it.

    http://heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very great make up!

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. that make up is just amazing dear
    I'm following on bloglovin + waiting for you follow me back: https://www.bloglovin.com/@tupersonalshopperviajero

    I have got new post in my blog dear
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment