Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

How To Make a DIY Fan Brush - DIY


Hello girls,
Hope you all are doing great. I believe many of you already know about this hack but have you tried it? It is a very easy and quick way if, you want a fan brush in an emergency or you don't have a fan brush. Read "How To Make a DIY Fan Brush - DIY" in this post and enjoy. 

How To Make a DIY Fan Brush - DIY
How To Make a DIY Fan Brush - DIY

Last week I washed my brushes and need something for my highlighter. I found in my drawer these brushes Powder and Blush  brush. So, thought why not to try them and believe me they worked very well. Pick up was not the same as my favorite highlighter brush but, application was worthy. Exactly where I want. This Beauty Hack really worked for me . 
So, if you don't have a fan brush or in a situation like me then make your own DIY fan brush

All you need

  • Blush or Powder Brush 

  • Bobby pin

Method

How To Make a DIY Fan Brush - DIY
How To Make a DIY Fan Brush - DIY
 
How To Make a DIY Fan Brush - DIY
How To Make a DIY Fan Brush - DIY

Take a blush Brush or even Angel brush would do the same and Pinch it from the bottom as it spread like a fan brush.

Hold it there and apply a bobby pin in the bottom area. 

Bobby pin will hold that fan affect in one place and help for the precise application of highlighter.

If you are using a big powder brush then you can add 2 Bobby pins to give a better hold.


Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. I hope you like this post "How To Make a DIY Fan Brush - DIY" and have you actually tried this hack before? Let me know in the comments till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. So simple and easy but I would have never though of that. Thank you so much for sharing this diy fan brush idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this is genius! I will remember it.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so useful. Thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have thought of this! Great idea :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear, so nice and interesting, love it!    

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a simple but useful tip. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, love it!
    I will be glad if you follow me.
    Write in comments and I will follow you back. :)
    --> http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.com/2020/02/book-favorites.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this helpful DIY!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God. I've been living under a rock. Seriously mind blown over this and have no idea how I am only coming across it now! Amazing, thanks for sharing

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so interesting. I need to try it. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/02/helena-rubinstein-wanted-rouge-005.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment