Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Nexton PK Products - Review



Hello everyone,

Hope you are well. Few days back we received a PR package from Nexton . They were kind enough to send us their winter products to try and share our thoughts. So without losing any time lets jump into the "Nexton PK Products - Review"

Nexton PK Products - Review
Nexton PK Products - Review
Package includes
  • Nexton Cocoa Butter Intensive Moisturizer
  • Nexton Fairness Soft Cream
  • Cute Dairy
Nexton Cocoa Butter Intensive Moisturizer

It keeps skin moisturized and smooth. The skin becomes very patchy and extra dry during winter season. And I just keep using oils, body lotions and creams to keep the moisture lock as much as possible. 

Nexton PK Products - Review
Nexton PK Products - Review

Nexton PK Products - Review
Nexton PK Products - Review
  • It smells heavenly good.
  • Light weight formula that easily absorbs into the skin without any greasy or heavy feel.
  • It has amazing ingredients including Extracts of Cocoa butter, fruits, oats and botanical
  • One bottle contains 135ml It is also available in big size bottle.
  • The cap is firmly closed so there is no possibility of leakage.
  • It is available in small sizes of 135ml that is easy to put it in your bags with taking much space.

 Nexton Fairness Soft Cream

Nexton PK Products - Review
Nexton PK Products - Review

Nexton PK Products - Review
Nexton PK Products - Review

Nexton PK Products - Review
Nexton PK Products - Review
  • Light weight and creamy formula 
  • Oil in water base makes it quickly absorbs into the skin 
  • Nourishing cream packed with some amazing beneficial ingredients for skin like Vitamin E and Jojoba oil.
  • Perfect to use on Hands, Feet neck and Face as well.
  • Jar is firmly packed and travel friendly.
  • One jar has 125ml that can last for 2 months.
Nexton PK Products - Review
Nexton PK Products - Review

 They have a huge range of different products and a mild range of baby products too.

These Products are PR Package and Provided by Nexton by Digital Artistic PR but,  My opinion and Review is authentication and based on my personal usage of 3 weeks.

That's all for today. I hope this "Nexton PK Products - Review"
Might be helpful for you. Let me know do you girls like to use lotions or oils for body in winter seasons? Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt. 


Follow me on Instagram

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did'nt hear this brand's product 😊 Thanks for your review 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear. Thanks for your follow to my blog. I am following you too. Kisses. Deriasworld.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I loved the product tips, I hope to find them here in Brazil. I loved your blog and I'm already following. Kisses https://beperes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have used cocoa butter for my skincare, and I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful products. Lovely review, thank you for sharing.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I follow you # 256 , follow back?

    https://fashionisbiglove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review, I´ve never tried these products :)...btw, would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on my blog and I´ll follow you back :) - https://whatafancyworldbylaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont know this products and this brand but it seems really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know this brand but these products sounds good, and very helpful for wintertime!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Se ve todo estupendo ! Me encanta! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ Espero tu opiniΓ³n en mi reciente post ! Que pases un feliz dΓ­a! 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  12. I prefer oils, but I don't know this brand!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like ones that smell good :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, nice post. I follow you # 260 ,follow back?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh it sounds like really lovely products! I've never heard of this brand before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment