Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review


Hello girls,
Hope you all are well and safe in this pandemic situation of COVID-19. Today I'll be sharing my experience with these contact lenses "Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review"
Are they worth buying? Is the shade is exactly same? All the details are mentioned in this post.

Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review
Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review

My experience 

  • It's been months I have bought this lens and share my review on INSTAGRAM but now after trying them more than months finally am sharing my review on them.
Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review
Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review
Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review
Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review
  • These lenses comes in a glass vaile and sealed. Once open the seal pour the solution and lens in the lens kit and they are ready to use.
  • They come with a lens case and a big bottle of solution.
  • I have bought them from a Instagram page Lenses PK. I want a lightest grey shade so they recommend me this shade. My actual eye color is light brown so many shades doesn't appear the exact same shade. But am so glad to let you know that this mysty grey shade comes exactly the same.

Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review

Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review

  • They have many shades in the prescription as well. Just let them know the details of your eyesight and that's it.
  • They are lightweight and super comfortable to wear. I don't like the solution that comes along. It causes irritation in eyes at first putting them on and make me cry badly. But with different solution that I mostly use with other lenses work great with them without any irritation. I would recommend not to use that solution.
  • They can  wear upto 4 to 5 hours without any dryness.
  • This shade looks very natural.
  • They had a huge variety of grey shades so you can choose yours easily.
  • They cost 1699/_PK
  • Shade Hydrocor Mysty Grey 
I have wear them in My Halloween makeup theme as well.


Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review

Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review

I hope you like this review "Hydrocor Mysty Grey Lens - Review" Do you like to wear grey shade lens? till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. I am still using my old fashion eye glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome!
    I do not wear contact lenses.

    Stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE POST,BEAUTIFUL MAKEUP =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful eyes! I never had lenses, but I would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice, you look so pretty with this colour dear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! Such a pretty eye color! Thanks for sharing your experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wear glasses, never tried lenses, beautiful eyes!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun way to experiment with your eye color!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing
    https://worldviewcaptures.blogspot.com/2020/03/best-spring-location-to-visit-places.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful eyes!😊😊

    I have never used lenses, as I don't like the idea of anything touching my eyes.
    I know...I am a coward!! Lol

    Have a great day...and stay safe!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you .. I can totally get this I was scared at first too

      Delete
  11. You looks great.
    Stay safe.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love this grey color.
    Hope you're doing well!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These lenses look very natural. You have beautiful eye shape and this shade of green suits you well. I also like the make up looks you created.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look pretty. Great makeup :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment