Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

"Get to know me"

Hi & Welcome to my Blog !  

I am really humbled that all love you have shown towards my page...
https://www.facebook.com/glamorous.guilt

Today's post is all about  "Get to know Me" well...
Its  is nothing special about me, am not phenomenal personality, I am unexceptional, a common person.
I am based in Islamabad, I have done graduation, I am a house-wife, having deep interest towards beauty products & cosmetics. Now I have started my this blog to share my knowledge about Cosmetics, Makeup products and all...

further more I have never done any job before except the one I just started as full time, every single women is intended and meant to do yes all the mommy's its called Mother job the hardest and most loveable job in the world. 
I love makeup and Fashion, I think it runs with my blood in me (lol) I love watching makeup /  hair tutorials and a big fan of most popular cosmetics brands... I love experimental cooking and most importantly I love shopping, writing articles and now I have managed to collect and lerant lots of stuff to share with you guys.

Thank you once again and don't forget to comment below and follow me on my Facebook page and Blog...

Stay connected and I would love to hear your comments and queries, I will make sure I respond to your queries promptly...

Regards
Glamorous without the Guilt 
http://glamorous-guilt.blogspot.com/

                         

Comments

Post a Comment