Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

"Is your hands getting enough??"

Hello pretties...,,,,

I hope you all doing great, today's post is a topic of hand care plus feet care too how i tackle the dryness of  my hands in these days....
I never take my hands seriously, if you too don't consider it's a major problem then our thought's are twins..,,,,,,  but few month's ago i can feel the dryness and wrinkles around my cuticle area + full hands, so i decided to give them some extra love. But the winter is over so they are not like super duper dry.... so it's not  a intense care routine.

I have just added some basic steps to my weekly care routine

 STEPS;

1. I always do my routines in relaxing mood , please never rush, pamper  your self at least       once a week. Moreover, play a light, soft music and burn some candles with your favorite      flavor fragrance to give yourself a relaxing environment like saloon or spa..... i sometimes 
   do it . 



2.soak your hands in a warm water for  Maximum  5 minutes and  then patch dry your hands.

3.Put a milk cleanser on your hands and massage through all area gently3 to 4 minutes then rinse off.


4. Use a mild scrub and massage gently especially on your dry area's. In market there are thousands of hand and feet scrubs available you can use whatever you like or else you can make your own homemade..





 DIY take any moisturizing cream or baby lotion add sugar to it and tatattaaaahhhh your scrub is ready .


5. Take an old tooth brush add some shower gel or top to toe wash gel, gently rub on your hands especially on your elbows, joints and your nails sides and cuticle area.


6 . Add petroleum jelly +moisturizing lotion( my favorite baby lotion) and massage .


7. Finally,  push your cuticles don't go over board please and never ever cut your cuticle they make your nails weak. It's an optional step, grab a cuticle oil , nail oil or simply get some olive oil add few drops on cuticles and nails and massage until it absorb and you are finish you can feel the difference from the first trail......and you can finish off with your favorite hand cream.


That's it girl's please let me know if this post is helping for you or you girl's have your own routine do share with me i would love to hear it......

Don't forget to comment girl's , your comment's make my day till next time stay glamorous without any guilt......   

Comments

  1. Nice post. I mostly do my Mani at home.
    shumailsbeautyandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post thanks for visiting me

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u shumail khan, i feel much comfortable doing it my way at home....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post! x

    http://ohmymascara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I do care about my hands and luckily my hands don't get super dry. You should buy the Essence cosmetics nail oil, it is really great for keeping nails strong and healthy. Also try the body shop almond hand cream.

    themeticulousperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and helpful post. Should do it at home some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hands are terrible due to a lot of washing and I should really take better care of it, thank you for such a great post.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks ayesha and huda glad you like and find the post helpful

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes shireen you should start taking care before they get damaged like mine....
    and thanks a lot chaste and beautiful for the lovely advises i will add them in my care routine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice and useful tips, massaging with petroleum jelly is one of the best solution :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really nice post love =)

    flarefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are very handy and must to try tips, you post are always different. I love to read them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment