Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Cannes Film Festival 2015

Hello Girls ....
Hope you all are enjoying the fashion storm at Cannes Festival....The most gorgeous style spotted on this festival. I thought to share some of my favorite dresses because the style is never going to die

The 68th annual Cannes Film Festival is currently being held from 13 to 24 May 2015. Joel and Ethan Coen have been announced as the Presidents of the Jury for the main competition. It is the first time that two people will chair the jury. Since the Coen brothers will each get a separate vote, they will be joined by seven other jurors to form the customary nine-juror panel. French actor Lambert Wilson has been announced as the host for the opening and closing ceremonies, Click here for  More INFO

I would love to tell that these pictures are taken from INTERNET not by me...
Here are few dresses tat worked liked a charm...only few 








Ashwariya Roy Bachaan
Look at the confidence what a comeback







Eva Longoria



Yacht Charter






Noomi Rapace
Kendal Jenner





Ashwariya Roy Bachaan






Sonam and Katrina


Malika shiravaat

Katrina Kaif







 Kendal and Rita

Salma hayek
















Neeki Reed and Iyan (newly weds) couple



Rachel Weicz




 And finnally my most Favorite dress of them all is


Ashwariya Roy Bachaan comes back with a ban of beauty and confidence.....It was a style statement Fest and I enjoy every picture of this event.
I hope you enjoy the post please follow me on me GFCGoogle+ Facebook ,Instagram , Tweeter  and don't forget to be

 Glamorous without any Guilt



Comments

  1. Lovely post...all the celebrities looks so gorgeous. .expect some of fashion disasters. ...which happens in this.
    Www.kanwalworldofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kanwal for stopping by yes their was some disaster but so far it was gorgeous event

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved to see those pics. Aishwarya is looking beautiful in lavander dress as well. Nice post dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks hun she is looking gorgeous in whole event I like her more than Kat and Sonam if we talk about style in this event

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww love the pics .. thanks for sharing .. do visit my blog hr dear ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post dear ....how about following each other I am following you follow me back at
    www.mahasbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    You have a nice blog with amazing pics!

    I follow you on bloglovin, maybe you follow me back?

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sure thanks......for stopping by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog
    Great Information.
    Makeup Institute
    The need to feel beautiful and younger is increasing and latest trends are getting introduced every now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment