Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Lash Curling Secret's Part-2 .....Tips and Tricks

Hi Doll's
Welcome to my Blog, I hope you are enjoying this Ramadan even the Sun is burning like never before.
Today's post is  Tips and Tricks so keep on reading if you want to achieve fuller and thicker eyelashes if you haven't read my First part then not to worry you can read it  here

1. Heat up Your Eyelashes Curler

Taken from Web


One of the secret's is to heat up your eyelash curler before curling your lashes. Everything needs precaution's, here time is the biggest trick Keep in mind  30 Sec is more than enough to heat your curler or else you magically blow away your lashes forever .....Lol
Keep your curler on a safe position or you might hurt your hands.....on a little distance only for 30 -40 Sec not more than that heat your curler and placed it on follow the right angel and pressure tips i have mentioned in my previous post here

2. Use Double Coat Technique

Taken from Web

Waterproof formula is great at holding curl and keeping your mascara
 from smearing throughout the day, but because it's so difficult to remove.
First apply your normal mascara let it dry and then finishing with a coat of waterproof this will thicken the eyelashes and give them the illusion of long and thick eyelashes.

Just follow these easy Steps to Look Glamorous without any Guilt Hope you are following me on GFC  FacebookInstagram and Tweeter  Allahafiz See you soon!

Comments

  1. Girl's i have tried each tip i am posting it is tested on me ....It is totally Safe, just give them a try to see the difference by your self. It would be great to hear your tips and tricks too if you have any then please share with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is very unique and creative. Very helpful and interesting post!
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review - very helpful! I'm new follower GFC xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to know ....you like them, sure I'll follow you back

      Delete
  4. You have shared amazing tricks, They look great, can't wait to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips definitely I am going to try these.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure Kanwal you must give them a try they really work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow.. Nice tips ! I must try this..
    I follow u on GFC & G+, follback??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure I'll follow back Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great tip .. thanks for sharing ♡♡
    Makeupoholics

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice tip!
    thanks a bunck girl <3

    www.jeebeesglamworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's something new I am reading. Always been afraid of eye lash curlers. :P

    Momina Haseeb | ๑ Divine Smudge ๑

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry momina... I have tried these tips they are safe

      Delete
  12. Wow great tips and easy as well. Thanks for sharing dear.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great tips! :)

    http://glamorizewithsundas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never knew about the eyelash curler trick. Thanks dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are tones of them but I try them first and then post

      Delete
  15. Amazing hacks! Thanks for sharing <3

    http://salehamakeupdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I usually use both techniques for having full on curl lashes and that never fails ^_^ thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg, great tips i never knew this before, its was very useful

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Cool techniques! Will try these.

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  19. Interesting tips-thanks dear fr sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I do the doublt coat thing but I m scared of lash curlers :p great tips

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been wanting to try the heated lash curler trick! :D x

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Thank you for folloing back. Yes, I'd love if we followed each other on other social media. I've followed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment